Sign in to follow this  
Axesteel

Looking for US tactical team

Hello fellow dayz players. Im looking for a group to play with. The only requirements are...

- Mature

- Atleast 12 years of age

- Have a mic and a Skype

- Does not get lost every 5 seconds

well that about covers it so i you want to join just get me a hollar

I prefer skype but if you need to add me on Steam

Steam - redpeavey2017

Skype - Axesteal (blackopspro4)

Edited by Axesteel

sense june heres a quick bio

Name: Dan

Timezone (GMT, UTC, etc.) : Eastern Standard Time

Callsign: Eagle 1

Speak Fluent English : Yes

Do you have Skype? : Yes (add blackopspro4)

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, etc.) Overwatch, Assault

Time Playing DayZ : Sense June

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? : I can fly a helicoper, I am a very good sniper, also good with assualt rifles

Any other information that you think applies here:

Im not the best with pistols, i am very mature, my voice is not that high, I have a decent headset and a teamspeak client, getting new computer to play dayz on better graphical settings, I can download anymap you need me to, i also know my way around Cheranaus without a map.

Edited by Axesteel

Hmm come try out our group ISCF international security coalition force. Consists of UK/AU and US players there is a pegasus co. (UK) and the feathermen US/AU PM me and I'll take a look at your skill set we need a few more snipers if your good.

Cheers Mac.

Make him use a SVD without a rangefinder or a spotter to give him range if you want to test a snipers skill. That is why I use the SVD...lol sexy to look at (if you can see it), takes skill to use, and rare ammo makes you pick your shots.

Hows it going I am from 21st Rangers Battalion, we are an expert clan which is based on millitary-strategy in DayZ. we are open to all age groups and currently we have Australian, UK, and American players.

Our Clan Forum is here: http://dayzmod.com/f...en-recruitment/

You can send us an application here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVGWjhyZW9pQUZqU2wya0pVaVQ3ZWc6MQ#gid=0

Hope to hear back from you, Whendrix502