Sign in to follow this  
Passafist

Looking for a Dayz Partner

I'm currently looking for a Dayz Partner. I just started out (both supplies and the actual game) and its hard survivng on my ow (No because of zombies but because I can hardly find supplies or I get kill by a player when i finally do).

-I am in US Eastern Timezone

-I am normally on sometime between 10am-4pm or 9pm-12am. Know however that I switch between Dayz and Guild Wars 2 so I wont b on all the time.

-I am 19

My Skype is Passafist. Add me to your contacts and we can do business.

this could just be my opinion, but you would probably need to establish yourself as not a bandit. i wouldnt mind helping. but ive been screwed over to many times. if i happen to pass by you in game, i wont kill you. im always willing to pass on any extras i may have. its pretty annoying to be killed by some guy just for fun. regardless if its his first day, or hes been playing since the beginning

I just got the game. The best scenerio would be if someone just got kill and has nothing to loose by joining with me anyways. The even if i do betray them (Whcih i wont) they wont really loose much.

I just got the game. The best scenerio would be if someone just got kill and has nothing to loose by joining with me anyways. The even if i do betray them (Whcih i wont) they wont really loose much.

Haha

My name is Dan Wright

Skype (phd.wright)

Character name (Edmond Dantes)

I've lost a lot of equipment to bandits and hackers, I'm in your timezone aswell.

I usually play on low-pop servers, less chance of getting KoS'd.

Hey whats up, i am also in the eastern time zone. Id def be down to team up and dominate haha. My steam username is Tunadave89