Sign in to follow this  
gasandoil3@yahoo.de

Hacked Gear

Hello i played DayZ today and i found a soldier camo inside a tent and a M4A1 Holo SD,i remeber that i read in the forum that the soldier camos were spawning in previously versions but what happens if i use the M4 Holo SD,will i get banned ?

If yes i will drop it.

Thank you.

I've heard that you cannot get banned for having hacked gear, only from spawning it, but that's just what i've heard, prob' best to play it safe and ditch it.

why even consider using it if u know its hacked in ? just go with "legal" sh!t ..

ok, gotta admit, found weapon crates, got sometimes all me stuff from those, like 2x, doesnt feel rite .. lolz

Hello i played DayZ today and i found a soldier camo inside a tent and a M4A1 Holo SD,i remeber that i read in the forum that the soldier camos were spawning in previously versions but what happens if i use the M4 Holo SD,will i get banned ?

If yes i will drop it.

Thank you.

You will not get banned by BattlEye, but on some servers you might get banned for using a hacked weapon. I would personally recommend you to keep it.

You will not get banned by BattlEye, but on some servers you might get banned for using a hacked weapon. I would personally recommend you to keep it.

*FACEPALM*

You can't get banned for using a hacked in gun... Search works amazing.

*FACEPALM*

Seriously?

Take the gun and shoot things with it. If you find something better or more sustainable, take that.

Take the gun and shoot things with it. If you find something better or more sustainable, take that.

no, just dont take it, just go with the stuff thats supposed to be in game ! WTF

and *sink* tha body while ur at it ... i do

Edited by M4L

No, you won't get banned.

At this stage I wouldn't even feel bad for using them either, almost every second sniper runs around with an AS50 TWS so you might as well join the party.

I have been using a AS50 TWS and Soldier camo for over a month and haven't had problems. Rocket has posted that you will not get banned for using "hacked weapons"

fixed

cheers !

edit:

like capt picard :D

Edited by M4L

As long as it is not the cheap ass AS50 TWS do whatever you like, just know people will call you a hacker after they kill you.

no, just dont take it, just go with the stuff thats supposed to be in game ! WTF

and *sink* tha body while ur at it ... i do

You need to learn proper grammar. Jesus fucking christ.

You need to learn proper grammar. Jesus fucking christ.

no need :D just the way me likes to type

Edited by M4L

Grammar Nazi ftw

double beans fur u sir :D (with abit o german)

Edited by M4L

some servers will kick/ban you for having them. I hope that trend spreads...

Edited by daze23

I just don't see the point in depriving yourself of gear that you found legit in-game. Sure, it was hacked in by some script kiddie, but who's to say that you wouldn't have found the equivalent legit piece of gear if nobody hacked?

More hackers means less gear for you to find? What if you killed the guy, or what if you sacrificed a lot just to loot his corpse? Should you be punished because other people hack? Fuck no, take that shit and use it!

I'm not saying I wouldn't blow up a ural or tents full of obviously hacked gear, but finding a hacked weapon on a body, that's part of the game we play.

I just don't see the point in depriving yourself of gear that you found legit in-game. Sure, it was hacked in by some script kiddie, but who's to say that you wouldn't have found the equivalent legit piece of gear if nobody hacked?

More hackers means less gear for you to find? What if you killed the guy, or what if you sacrificed a lot just to loot his corpse? Should you be punished because other people hack? Fuck no, take that shit and use it!

I'm not saying I wouldn't blow up a ural or tents full of obviously hacked gear, but finding a hacked weapon on a body, that's part of the game we play.

If its hacked in from ARMA and not part of DayZ then you would NEVER have found it in the game so by ditching your legit weapon you made a choice to support cheating therefore you are a cheater.

Knowingly taking a hacked in weapon makes you as bad as the hacker, justify it however you want scum always find ways to justify their pathetic actions.

• Like 2