Sign in to follow this  
harley001

Looking for clan. Vet dayz player. Just died.

Well i see people asking for clans and laugh at them but since I only have one friend a clan would be nice to store gear with. I know everything I need to know about dayz to survive and thrive. I am good with assault rifles but not so good with snipers. I can use them and kill stuff but do not expect long range epicness. My fav wep is the fal. I am looking for a BANDIT clan. I want to survive and thrive off other people. Doing it on my own is to hard XD.

Yes I have a mic but i prefer not use it. I do not have skype or any other voice chat/message thing either but I am willing to download. I just died so all my gear is gone. Some hacker teleported in front of me and didn't die to a full of fal rounds. If you want me to get it all back I can. I was in one clan before this but they all raged and left after a hacker killed our camp *what a bunch of wimps*. I can play WHENEVER you want me to. But I am in high-school so no early in the morning. I will play on my own sometimes and can bring items back to our camp if you want. Also if you are worrying about me betraying you. I choose to find a new clan now because its easy to trust unarmed players.

Don't worry I am not a asshole who will give you're camp cords.

I use dayzcommander so give me the server so i can favor it.

This feels weird asking for clans on the forums.

Edited by harley001

yo. if you get team speak 3, you can play with me and some of my m8s, we are bandits too. ill pm you