Sign in to follow this  
Vandarix (DayZ)

Dallas 50 Server Information

Server Name: DALLAS 50

Slots: 35

Difficulty: Regular (3p enabled)

Version: 1.60

Time Zone: GMT -06:00

SeverHost: http://www.hfbservers.com/ (highly recommend if looking to host your own server. Fast, stable, and great customer service)

I provide Daily Server restarts to combat lag, bugged spawns, etc.

VOIP: DOLBY AXON https://axon.dolby.com/

Dolby Axon: High Quality Surround sound VOIP. Dolby Axon provides superior voice quality that’s free of clipping, echo, and unwanted noise.

Its 10x better than Ventrilo or TS3. I promise. Also allows private channels for grouping free of spying and unwanted individuals.

If you wish to join the Dolby Axon public server Add omgadmin to your friends list. Under Users then Add Friends type in omgadmin.

Rules: All languages are allowed. No swearing, spamming, or lobby idling.

Admins: OMG

Email: omgdayzserver.com

Donation Information:

Not accepting Donations at this time.

So' date=' Right when you get shot in the face, and kill 3 of US you log off and so on so "Shut the server down"

[/quote']

Yeah, i'm going to watch this. if you could pm me your vent or ts information I would like to discuss this issue with you and your crew further as well as get as much detailed information on this as possible.

Thanks.

So' date=' Right when you get shot in the face, and kill 3 of US you log off and so on so "Shut the server down"

[/quote']

Yeah, i'm going to watch this. if you could pm me your vent or ts information I would like to discuss this issue with you and your crew further as well as get as much detailed information on this as possible.

Thanks.

Sent you a message with the IP.

I've spoke with the above users as well as the staff at http://www.hfbservers.com/ who host Dallas 50 and the above issue has been resolved. If one of the above would be so kindly to confirm that we discussed the issue in TS3.

I appreciate you all bringing this to my attention and resolving the issue in TS3 professionally.

Thanks.

Issue has been resolved, we did speak in TS3, everyone was cool and understanding, but It still won't bring back my 12 day old character :( Time to start again!

Here is a guy named [bCEU] Combat Logging on your server.

This was the second time he did this, I shot at him in Cherno I believe while he was sniping on top of the hospital, hit him atleast 1 maybe 2 times with my sniper and he disappears. I check the lobby and hes out of game. I proceed to tell him that combat logging is bannable and I am going to report him. He disconnects completly.

So about 10 minutes of waiting to see if he gets back on, I decide to head back to my bike. 20 minutes into the walk I spot a guy running across a field with my binos and track him to this area near a barn. I hear gunshots and see zombies so I investigate. The video provides the rest of the story.

This guy needs banned. He is a disgrace to the game and makes your server look bad.

Still nothing, I see spyder still playing in the server just fine? Is there special privileged people who are allowed to exploit by combat logging on your server that don't get banned? If so I guess I should relocate... than I can abuse the system all day without consequence.