Sign in to follow this  
skibbles911

Hacker on US server 1225 (reaver)

so me and a buddy were runnign through a forest and then all of a sudden we hear "i see you" asked my buddy if he said, he said it wasnt him soo we took off running through the forest next thing i know im gunning down a bandit , soo tell me 3 minutes later this Reaver guy spawns directly in front of me and prevents me from shooting him then he kills me and then proceeds to do the same to my teammate has anyone else been in this situation ? if you ask me hes about as useful as my pubic hair

I think this is the wrong section for reporting hacking/scripting but I cannot be sure. Also were name tags on? And was Reaver the bandit you had killed before? Do you know people also run more than one toon and if they log their alt that is in a close position to you they could probably get back at you quickly. All I am suggesting is that perhaps there was hacking, perhaps there was not. I think we would need more detail.

and yeah...I don't think this is place for this thread, think its the server report forum

Good luck homie :rolleyes:

Edited by Faceman Peck