Shadyharry

Looking for other players in EU region

We are looking for other players in the EU region, we do not have a specific server and are trying to rebuild our group. We used to be around 10 people but no longer. Mature people are wanted but no age restrictions. We are all very experienced and anyone is welcome to join us! If you want to join just add me on skype: shadyharry

We are always looking for people so don't hesitate to message me. Please don't message me on this forum as i do not check it too often.

You're welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a mature community of gamers with over 200 Day Z players registered. We have several fire teams as well as smaller groups for more informal and flexible gaming. We have a couple of home servers and our own Teamspeak server with peopleactive all day and night playing.

All the details you need are on our website @ www.bsbnetwork.com

I've been looking for a group for a while, currently living the lone wolf life just west of Zelenogorsk.

I'm 27, from Ireland, currently pretty well armed and have one tent. I'm not that interested in PvP, although as long as its not against newspawns i wouldn't rule it out.

Mind if I add you on Skype?