jimmydevin@googlemail.com

Debug monitor gone HELP

Rocket mentioned on one of his recent posts on the forums that the Debug monitor was never meant to be in the game so they probaly got rid of it in the latest DayZ patch

Yeah, I miss it too. It does create a more tense atmosphere when my screen starts greying out and I have no idea exactly how much blood I have left. I just want to know how many zeds I've headshotted though.

You can get your debug monitor back by changing UI in gameplay settings from default to debug, but when it comes up- your food, water, and blood all look completely full all the time; so you don't really know if you're hungry/thirsty/etc.

you could just have the debug off so that way you know when you hungry, thirsty etc. but then when you want to know what your blood or humanity is just turn it on check then turn it back off. I would do that but i think it's more fun/challenging. Well for me it does.

Can't you dumb fucks look at the updates/release notes before posting stupid shit. Or at least look further down the topics to see that the other retards have posted the same. Not to fucking mention the forum section you have posted this crap in.

Edited by - Valkyrie -
  • Like 1

Can't you dumb fucks look at the updates/release notes before posting stupid shit. Or at least look further down the topics to see that the other retards have posted the same. Not to fucking mention the forum section you have posted this crap in.

If you don't like the post don't respond to the post.

Oh and have a nice trolling career when you're older.

If you don't like the post don't respond to the post.

Oh and have a nice trolling career when you're older.

Look at yourself, no one asked you to reply on my post either, yet you do. So stfu.

"I'm a bad ass!"

• Like 1

Oh, umad.

Reel it back in.

While it does suck that you can't easily see your humanity or blood levels, it does add to the immersion factor. Would be nice for a toggle or menu option or something, but I won't say anymore about it until standalone.

Hello i recently updated to 1.7.2.6 and arma 2 version 96585 and ever since my debug monitor has gone, any help. thanks jack

Hit esc then go to options, game options, the debug monitor is the last 1, current option should say default. BEWARE, using the debug monitor keeps your food/temp/blood/thirst green 24/7 no matter what as the debug monitor is bugged xD