Sign in to follow this  
GoldenGear

That feeling when you lose everything

Went on 13 days of survival, had all my favorite gear, was feeling really good, playing with my brother. Hacker teleports behind us, one shots both of us, teleports away <_<

I hate it, but well it's Part of the game.. Just yesterday (Day 15) I found a SVD Camo in a Tent..

I took it because it fits perfectly to a ghilliesuit :D About 10 minutes later I get sniped while checking a deerstand.

M107 shot scared the hell out of me, he was right behind me I believe..

Edited by Charger

Is there easy way of telling where the shots come from??? i got shot at from distance and really struggle to tell :( any help be good!

Is there easy way of telling where the shots come from??? i got shot at from distance and really struggle to tell :( any help be good!

using a headset with quality surround sound ya will be able to know exactly where the shot comes from, on the other hand if u die in 1 hit by a .50 cal u wont since the bullet seems to hit ya before the sound does

Do you not have the hit indicator turned on? Flashes the screen rave party colors from the directions the shots came from.

In regard to the "where am I getting shot from"

I haven't found an easy way to tell in that scenario.

You don't hear the gunshots, just the bullets hitting around you.

In real life, those would have to come from really far away. In DayZ, they can be really close.

Part of the problem with the weapons in this game...

I don't know if anyone has ever been out hunting or around guns much, but you can hear gunshots from really far away...

So alot of my deaths are "WTF?" deaths where you never know where or how it really happened.

I've been shot on the 2nd story roof from below and all I hear are bullet richochets.

Then when running out the 1st floor the guy is coming in the building...

makes you wonder how in the world I never heard gunshots?

Maybe it's the result of going "in shock"... because if I'm not getting shot at, I can hear gunshots in the distance quite often.