Sammy101

Tons of Groups Getting Wrecked on Veteran Servers

Since you guys enjoyed my fourth montage, here is my fifth. If you guys got questions just post em. Hate is welcome as well, enjoy. :)

[information]

Since this video has been drawing attention, I will provide some information below:

I usually put out a montage every few weeks, because it takes a while to gather this much footage and compile it. The reason is, first finding groups can take time, which it does to be honest. And even then when finding groups, they can disconnect, run, or at worst, kill me (which they do sometimes). Also some footage that I get is just boring, with loads of camping and waiting. No one wants to watch for five minutes for me to move to the next spot just because I don't know where anyone is. And yes, I do get killed sometimes while attacking groups. It is difficult if I don't know how many players there actually are, or they get a good flank on me. But I don't die to much legitimately, usually it's because of foul instant kills or something like the sort because of hackers.

So there you go, reasons why it takes time to put these videos together. :)

Edited by Sammy101
  • Like 22

WHY would u cover the debug monitor if u worried about your name cover that no the rest........

This is probably your best one yet. You love that M14 though? I can't deny that for the kind of engagements you get into, it really can't be beat. It's dead on accurate, and with the CCO optics it's simple to acquire your target and if you hit the first shot square, it's a guarantee they'll be either dead or knocked out cold and won't be a problem from that point on. It's also good for mid-range as well. Love it, but I carry an assault rifle just in case I get into a situation that I'd want to go spray and pray. Can't part with my M4A3 :(

Edited by KField86

Suspect you cover the debug monitor, for all we know you have a script that lets you get hit and bleed but never die.

Still, you are damn good with that M14 and really show how the hit and run way of playing is amazing against stationary players. The only time I've ever come up against a group and beat them all was doing the same thing with a DMR and crosshairs.

Suspect you cover the debug monitor, for all we know you have a script that lets you get hit and bleed but never die.

Still, you are damn good with that M14 and really show how the hit and run way of playing is amazing against stationary players. The only time I've ever come up against a group and beat them all was doing the same thing with a DMR and crosshairs.

Ur right, it does seem pretty suspicious now that I think about it. I originally was just covering my name and stuff but next video I won't cover the debug. I'll just cover my name. :)

This is probably your best one yet. You love that M14 though? I can't deny that for the kind of engagements you get into, it really can't be beat. It's dead on accurate, and with the CCO optics it's simple to acquire your target and if you hit the first shot square, it's a guarantee they'll be either dead or knocked out cold and won't be a problem from that point on. It's also good for mid-range as well. Love it, but I carry an assault rifle just in case I get into a situation that I'd want to go spray and pray. Can't part with my M4A3 :(

Send me your Steam name again in PM.

I have a few questions for you!!

1. Do you always play in first person?

2. Any tips for firefights/cover/surprise?

3. What would you do if you came under suprise attack?

4. Favorite weapon combination?

5. I actually love your style of playing

6. Suscribed, bean'ed.

I have a few questions for you!!

1. Do you always play in first person?

2. Any tips for firefights/cover/surprise?

3. What would you do if you came under suprise attack?

4. Favorite weapon combination?

5. I actually love your style of playing

6. Suscribed, bean'ed.

I usually play in first person, although sometimes when I'm not really trying to kill people I go into third person. Like if I'm playing with friends just finding vehicle parts and not trying to be competitive I will go into it.

If I was under a suprise attack and I didn't get killed right away I'd run the hell out of there zigzagging and go look for cover to counter their attack. M14-M16203. Thanks.

this guy is haker. in his clipz u can see the autoaim and unlimited helth. he get shoot like 2000 time and not die plz admin ban this haker screw him. screw dis lozer......

this guy is haker. in his clipz u can see the autoaim and unlimited helth. he get shoot like 2000 time and not die plz admin ban this haker screw him. screw dis lozer......

It's not very effective.

Thanks for watching, I guess?

• Like 1

wut u meen fuker??? u r hacker and da reel playerz of dayz will no that u are so fuk u

Sent via mobile phone whilst on board a very bumpy bus ride after a heavy night of narcotics to dull the pain of failing highschool.

/wink

• Like 3

Tell me you're going to keep doing these, awsome to sit down and watch them for a few minutes. Made me trek my ass all the way back to some clan's camp, kill one of their members and sift through all their supplies just to find another m14 LOL.

Kinda hated how he killed that unarmed guy at beach after ordering them to roll and "oing" for him.

If he is not hacker (one can never be sure) then hat off for engaging bigger and well armed groups.

Far better vid then the usual bushwookie AS50 rampage north of Electro / Cherno.

Tell me you're going to keep doing these, awsome to sit down and watch them for a few minutes. Made me trek my ass all the way back to some clan's camp, kill one of their members and sift through all their supplies just to find another m14 LOL.

Lol, I'm glad you liked it. And yeah, M14 is very good. :)

Kinda hated how he killed that unarmed guy at beach after ordering them to roll and "oing" for him.

If he is not hacker (one can never be sure) then hat off for engaging bigger and well armed groups.

Far better vid then the usual bushwookie AS50 rampage north of Electro / Cherno.

Just figured out how to multiquote, would have come in handy sooner. -__-

Yeh I only killed them if they disregarded what I said and ran off or didn't follow directions.

Good shooting. I don't find the last part funny/interesting but the first part of the video is really good.

Good shooting. I don't find the last part funny/interesting but the first part of the video is really good.

Thanks and yeah. Some people didn't find it funny either, making me think about redoing the video that I'm making. :)