Sign in to follow this  
Sula

Script Restriction #40 Battleye?

I keep getting kicked from servers since the new version of dayz and battleye says it's due to "script restriction #40". I'm wondering if it's a compatiblity issue? Anyone know?

I would like to confirm the #1.

I also have this issue, but I am NOT running any scripts. Or apparently I am, but I haven't installed them. All night I didn't have any issues with this and as i just mentioned, I haven't installed any scripts. Don't even know how to.

So why does Script Restriction #40 mean?!

Perhaps you should stop running scripts?

dumb @ss every single bit of a mod is a script......

i keep getting script restriction #40.

dayzcommander dose all my update's/rollback's and i dont add any anything (hacks/cheats, etc) this seems to be problem with battleye or server admin,

i died twice now cause this problem.

Awesome to know, this just happened to me too, and I've played on that server tons of times before, so I was confused and came looking for answers. And FYI, don't run scripts (outside of the intended script which makes up the mod as intended) and have 0 respect for kiddies that do. 'Easy button' gaming ain't my style.

Try rolling back to an earlier version until it gets sorted out.

Exsgo, you're very lucky I didn't notice your comment on the 8th of September, when I posted this thread. Now some twit has posted in it bumping the thread with yet another inane and unhelpful comments.

So for the record. You're talking to a woman. I'm not a child of 14 who shouldn't be playing this game (it's for over 18s). And I don't script - or cheat. That's for emotionally immature children, not adults. If you've nothing actually useful to say, don't bothering trying to put whole sentences together that the rest of us have to waste time reading. :rolleyes:

Exsgo, you're very lucky I didn't notice your comment on the 8th of September, when I posted this thread. Now some twit has posted in it bumping the thread with yet another inane and unhelpful comments.

So for the record. You're talking to a woman. I'm not a child of 14 who shouldn't be playing this game (it's for over 18s). And I don't script - or cheat. That's for emotionally immature children, not adults. If you've nothing actually useful to say, don't bothering trying to put whole sentences together that the rest of us have to waste time reading. :rolleyes:

I made an account just for this, You're comment has all the win. And I tried rolling back my BE client to a previous version, that didn't do anything so it's probably server side.