ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

We've made a new database backup and restore tool that works on all maps and database structures. Never worry about doing your own backups again.

This is great!!!

Thanks!

I'm curious as to when the .ST Epoch servers will be updated.

I play on one, and use PlayWithSix. Six updated to the latest version, but the servers havent, so I can't play.

No help on the official Epoch forums as to getting older versions of the files.

Does anyone know where I can get the current client files for .ST Epoch?

Edited by Dortmunder

I'm curious as to when the .ST Epoch servers will be updated.

I play on one, and use PlayWithSix. Six updated to the latest version, but the servers havent, so I can't play.

No help on the official Epoch forums as to getting older versions of the files.

Does anyone know where I can get the current client files for .ST Epoch?

The latest Epoch available on DayZ.st is 1.0.2.5.

The latest on Play WithSix is 1.0.2.5 as well.

They match up just fine.

If a server admin hasn't updated to the latest...well...that's another issue, I suppose.

Ah, I thought .ST rolled out the updates. Didn't think the admins had a choice.

Guess I'll have to wait. Unless someone knows where older versions of Epoch can be found?

Ah, I thought .ST rolled out the updates. Didn't think the admins had a choice.

Guess I'll have to wait. Unless someone knows where older versions of Epoch can be found?

In the more recent updates for DayZ and Epoch we have supported older versions because enough people complained about the forced updates. They are available under the 'mod' selection for chernarus in the control panel. You must manually switch to the new version if it is a major update when it is released now.

You can also download older client versions using dayz commander, but that's not necessary if you change the version your server is running to the latest.

Edited by ersan191

I know this is totally random and all, but I need help with adding custom buildings into my DayZ Epoch Server, as all the youtube tutorials give help for just DayZ Vanilla. I've been having this server for abour 2 days now, so I'm pretty much a server owner/dayzmod forum bambi. Help!

What's the word on Epoch Panthera?

Planned?

My players love Epoch but are growing weary of both Chernarus and Taviana already.

We'd love to have some new scenery!

Whatcha' say?

What's the word on Epoch Panthera?

Planned?

My players love Epoch but are growing weary of both Chernarus and Taviana already.

We'd love to have some new scenery!

Whatcha' say?

Looks like the team is going to start working on this tomorrow night, knowing them they'll probably have it done by early the next morning - not promising anything of course.

We are working on updating Epoch to 1.0.3 now.

Edited by ersan191

Epoch 1.0.3 is now available for Chernarus and Taviana

Epoch 1.0.3 is now available for Chernarus and Taviana

Tavi Epoch works great!!

Can't wait for Panthera next!

Tavi Epoch works great!!

Can't wait for Panthera next!

And now...thanks for the Panthera Epoch!

As always, it's perfect!!  (Well...except for the admin map not matching the in-game map.)

It looks like the admin map is for an earlier, smaller version of Panthera, not the larger, two-island-version that is actually running.

Any chance for an update to the admin map?

Thanks so much, guys!

Edited by Eurastus

And now...thanks for the Panthera Epoch!

As always, it's perfect!! (Well...except for the admin map not matching the in-game map.)

It looks like the admin map is for an earlier, smaller version of Panthera, not the larger, two-island-version that is actually running.

Any chance for an update to the admin map?

Thanks so much, guys!

Having trouble finding high resolution images of it, will try to stitch them together soon.

So........

Now that standalone is out, I've found almost all of the regular players on my Panthera Epoch server have abandoned the mod and are now playing standalone. If I could host a standalone server myself (using ST, of course), I'm sure the regular crew would come back.

What's the word on DayZ.ST hosting standalone servers? How soon do you anticipate that being an option?

Thanks, as always.

So........

Now that standalone is out, I've found almost all of the regular players on my Panthera Epoch server have abandoned the mod and are now playing standalone. If I could host a standalone server myself (using ST, of course), I'm sure the regular crew would come back.

What's the word on DayZ.ST hosting standalone servers? How soon do you anticipate that being an option?

Thanks, as always.

They won't let us, we've asked several times and been ignored.

Debating between making our own version of private DayZ SA hives (running on older versions of DayZ SA with a seperate server browser).  If we do that we will likely piss everyone off but I don't know what else we can do to continue as a business.  Feel free to try contacting rocket or the team on our behalf to get their attention.  Not sure what else we are supposed to do.

Edited by ersan191

They won't let us, we've asked several times and been ignored.

Debating between making our own version of private DayZ SA hives (running on older versions of DayZ SA with a seperate server browser).  If we do that we will likely piss everyone off but I don't know what else we can do to continue as a business.  Feel free to try contacting rocket or the team on our behalf to get their attention.  Not sure what else we are supposed to do.

Now that SA supports multiple (private?) hives, have circumstances changed for DayZ.ST?

Nobody plays on our .ST server anymore...nobody at all.  I'm afraid if you fellows aren't able to support SA, I may have to look elsewhere--as much as I would rather not do that.

Any ideas?

After roughly 9 fruitless attempts to contact admin@dayz.st for a response as to why my server was consistantly going down for 8-18 hour periods on a weekly to bi-weekly basis (LAX servers mind you), and several tweets to @dayz.st, I have cancelled my two dayz.st subscriptions.

I have had service failures for the past 3 weekends.  Now today, the same day I was charged for another month's subscription, my server is down for 13 hours and counting.

I believe I have been more than patient for the last 2 months and the only response I have ever received was:

I apologize for the delayed response, we are watching this node to figure out what is causing it to go down, once we have figured it out we will resolve the issues.

That was sent on December 22nd.  I have had several server outages since that time all with accompanied emails to admin@dayz.st.

In the last month alone I would fairly estimate I have had the better part of a week's time unable to access my server.

This the exact reason my friend cancelled his dayz.st server that he had from May to the tail end of August 2013.  Constant server outages, no support.

Looks like Vilayer for me.  They atleast know where the "reply" option is.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -Albert Einstein.
Edited by Stenmaniac

We should be releasing the Epoch 1.0.4.1 update tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

To the above poster: one of our Singapore servers was being repeatedly ddos'ed, I'm assuming you were part of that.  The only solution is to move the server to a ddos-protected location.

We should be releasing the Epoch 1.0.4.1 update tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

To the above poster: one of our Singapore servers was being repeatedly ddos'ed, I'm assuming you were part of that.  The only solution is to move the server to a ddos-protected location.

No.  I have two Los Angeles servers.  192.31.185.215:3340 was down for 2 days.  Good to see you actually read the above post, and my 11 emails throughout the last 2 months, 3 of them specifically on this most recent outage.

No.  I have two Los Angeles servers.  192.31.185.215:3340 was down for 2 days.  Good to see you actually read the above post, and my 11 emails throughout the last 2 months, 3 of them specifically on this most recent outage.

We have 6 people answering e-mails 24/7 - which is a lot more than we need right now, did you ever get a ticket number?  And as far as I know none of the LA servers have been down, but I'm not running the company at the moment.  I'll ask someone about the problems.

We have 6 people answering e-mails 24/7 - which is a lot more than we need right now, did you ever get a ticket number?  And as far as I know none of the LA servers have been down, but I'm not running the company at the moment.  I'll ask someone about the problems.

Alot more than you need?  Apparently not sir, you need to check what these people are actually doing.  No, I never received a response regarding ANY of the multiple outages I've experienced in the last month with dayz.st.  No ticket number then either.

As far as LA servers being down....every single server on 192.31.185.215 was offline Thursday-early Saturday CST according to game tracker.  All dayz.st servers.

Its not a hard thing to respond to emails with pre made responses.  Letting people know that you actually care, whether its true or not, is a huge thing.  At my job my 3 man team responds to hundreds of emails a night.  Its not hard....its really damn easy.  Triage emails based on their severity.  Use pre-made responses to reply to emails promptly.

The fact that people are ignored when they try to contact you is why they get mad.  If they get responses, at least they know someone is on the other end.

In my experience, NO ONE has been on the other end.  That is why I cancelled both of my subscriptions.

If I don't pay you, you stop my server.  If my server stops working and I get the feeling that no one cares, I stop paying.  Very simple, really.

Alot more than you need?  Apparently not sir, you need to check what these people are actually doing.  No, I never received a response regarding ANY of the multiple outages I've experienced in the last month with dayz.st.  No ticket number then either.

As far as LA servers being down....every single server on 192.31.185.215 was offline Thursday-early Saturday CST according to game tracker.  All dayz.st servers.

Its not a hard thing to respond to emails with pre made responses.  Letting people know that you actually care, whether its true or not, is a huge thing.  At my job my 3 man team responds to hundreds of emails a night.  Its not hard....its really damn easy.  Triage emails based on their severity.  Use pre-made responses to reply to emails promptly.

The fact that people are ignored when they try to contact you is why they get mad.  If they get responses, at least they know someone is on the other end.

In my experience, NO ONE has been on the other end.  That is why I cancelled both of my subscriptions.

If I don't pay you, you stop my server.  If my server stops working and I get the feeling that no one cares, I stop paying.  Very simple, really.

The point I was trying to make is that if you never received a ticket number then we never received your e-mails.  Nobody that works for DayZ.ST actively ignores e-mails and there are enough people working that if you sent us an e-mail, it was definitely read.  It's very unlikely that every single e-mail you sent us was ignored, and a lot more likely that they weren't being received.

@ersan191

I have personally sent 2-3 emails regarding not being able to log into my FTP since I purchased my server over a week ago with no response. Can you please look into this? My account username is cikez. If you need to contact me please PM me on here and I can give you my email address. I would really appreciate it if someone at DayZ.st could look into this ASAP as I am unable to update Battleye filters/etc..

Just in case I will put in a support ticket as well. I did not realize you had support.dayz.st until just now.

Thanks.

Edit: I put in a ticket as well so you have it in your system.

Edited by cikez