ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Dear Mr , Santner Eric J .

I am still waiting to be refunded for that Pay Pal transaction which I never recieved a server from you due to creation error. Not my fault that your system of account creation has flaws that accept payments when apparently if its the last server available you end up paying for something that someone else already purchased.

Pay Pal Subscription Details and reference number below.Please use this to refund the full amount you own :

Subscription#S-2T6580630C1084636

Name: SysOp (The recipient of this subscription is Verified) Email: ersan191@me.com Subscription Date: 3 Jan 2013 Time: 11:37:49 GMT Date : 3 Jan 2013 Subscription Terms: $30.00 USD for each month

What is worrying is that you dont reply to your Email in 24hrs you should have had enough time to refund moneys that do not belong to you as you did not provide a service you are indeed in breach of trading laws.

HOSTFLUX LLC or this basic webpage you use http://hostflux.net/#

you also seem to run a IRC channel which you use but apparently it only deals with ingame technical issues

This information is current as of July 5, 2012. Company Name: HOSTFLUX LLC Status: Active Filing Date: 02/09/2009 Entity Type: Domestic Limited-Liability Company File Number: L09000012822 Filing State: Florida (FL) Qualifying State: Company Age: 3 Years, 11 Months List Due Date: Last Event Type: Last Event Date: Principal Address: 2860 W State Road 84

Suite 116-113

Davie, FL 33312

Upon investigating your Pay Pal details this leaves much to desire as both are not valid links,something which i also suspect it suits your trading activities,I wonder if the department of state is aware of the revenue you generate online :

Pay Pal Business contact information which both website and email addresses dont exist :

Customer Service URL: http://www.nosite.com

Service Email: nobody@nowhere.com

Edited by Survivordz

SurvivorDZ? Are you serious dude...? There are TONS of people with DayZ.ST servers.... It's clearly not a scam. You have a minor billing snafoo over $30.00.

Gimme a break dude! I am sure somebody will help you out, or refund you. You always have the option of opening a PayPal dispute instead of airing this petty complaint on an open forum. If I were Ersan you'd get a refund and blacklisted from ever doing business with me again.

posting WHOIS details etc...? Really? Some peoples children are hilarious.

So you changed your mind and decided to issue me with a refund? I thought you were to delay me because i escalated a Pay Pal dispute? Well glad you changed your mind as in that IRC chan of yours you were playing king of the hill in front of your mods.

Now the second part is to contact the relevant department of tax that regulates companies evading paying tax for online transactions.

I shall keep in touch and will monitor further fraudulent transactions you force upon legit customers.

To the above poster i ask ? Are you above the law? It seems from your comments you are trying to cover for illegal transactions.

This is s matter of alerting potential victims of online fraud, who at some point fall victims of unregulated companies trading online using people who rent services.

The majority of people who rent such services are unaware of irregularities committed on a much larger scale.

Just because you have a working server does not mean the host is abiding by state laws.

So you changed your mind and decided to issue me with a refund? I thought you were to delay me because i escalated a Pay Pal dispute? Well glad you changed your mind as in that IRC chan of yours you were playing king of the hill in front of your mods.

Now the second part is to contact the relevant department of tax that regulates companies evading paying tax for online transactions.

I shall keep in touch and will monitor further fraudulent transactions you force upon legit customers.

To the above poster i ask ? Are you above the law? It seems from your comments you are trying to cover for illegal transactions.

This is s matter of alerting potential victims of online fraud, who at some point fall victims of unregulated companies trading online using people who rent services.

The majority of people who rent such services are unaware of irregularities committed on a much larger scale.

Just because you have a working server does not mean the host is abiding by state laws.

I would issue you a refund as well and tell you go take a hike.

Yeah, ugh, good luck with your endeavor champ.

My Chernarus UK server is stuck at Waiting for Host after it just restarted.

EDIT: Problem solved.

Edited by Sinoco

Hi ersan, any news on the bans.txt exporting/importing .. it still drving me crazy, i'm to the point now that i cannot remove a ban if a place it by mistake because of the total banlist mess.

DayZ.st isn't a scam and isn't committing fraud. It sounds like a bit of a billing screw up is all. Don't go all batty over it.

I'm gone until Sunday guys, CK and the others have been running support while I'm gone. The new London servers should be setup late tonight (EST)

Dude I'm not really sure who this is directed at but I personally haven't been on IRC in 3 days, I'm in Atlanta on business at the moment and will be going home tomorrow. We pay taxes just like any other company, if you are referring to sales tax there is no sales tax on services in the state of Florida, where we are based.

It sounds like you signed up for a London server that sold out as you were signing up for it so your account was never created. In these instances we either issue a refund or setup a new account at a different datacenter, depending on what the customer desires.

Edited by ersan191

Is anyone here using the lift script on Chernarus?

If so what script are you using?

As I have had people requesting if this can be added, my server runs rMod.

I grabed one called BTK_Cargo_Drop_v192 but not sure if this is the right one as seems there are few similar scripts available.

Bernardo,

Yes, I've got one working...

=BTC= Lift and Cargo works good. Follow the instructions and it should work fine.

Anybody else get "create vehicle restriction #1" errors?

It starts kicking everybody and I have to restart the server.

I love Dayz.st, but they have been less then helpful on this.

Anybody else get "create vehicle restriction #1" errors?

It starts kicking everybody and I have to restart the server.

I love Dayz.st, but they have been less then helpful on this.

We occasionally get this, but never bad enough we need to restart server to fix. It usually just boots the individual. We are running rMod and also have modified our mission.pbo and server.pbo. So we don't actually have any support until we remove the custom files, which is understandable.

• Like 1

Anyone else having issues with vehicles not repairing on Pantera? I've removed all the vehicles and respawned them all.... It seems that is a vehicle spawns, mainly choppers, they can't be repaired.

This has been going on since the servers have been hacked, or is it an update glitch?

Edited by Khyron_UN

Just wanted to pop in and say how happy I am with the server I ordered a few days ago. Absolutely no problems, set up in seconds and stable as a rock. Considering some companies in the UK charging £50 a month for a bog standard server this is money well spent (and it keeps me out of the pub, bonus!).

Anyone else having issues with vehicles not repairing on Pantera? I've removed all the vehicles and respawned them all.... It seems that is a vehicle spawns, mainly choppers, they can't be repaired.

This has been going on since the servers have been hacked, or is it an update glitch?

Not had that problem on my server at all, just tested it on Panthera. Try spawning a vehicle in manually, don't forget to hit the "spawn" button until you get at least 4 in a row that say "0 Vehicles Spawned" and see if you can repair it. Failing that, if you haven't got many players to worry about, change the map to Chernarus, restart server then back to Panthera, that will wipe everything.

Ersan.. i rarely annoy ppl on a forum.. but i start to feel being ignored. What about the bans.txt .. any news? Do i have to live with this shit forever or there will be a solution soon? (i'm referring to the bans.txt import/export).

Ersan.. i rarely annoy ppl on a forum.. but i start to feel being ignored. What about the bans.txt .. any news? Do i have to live with this shit forever or there will be a solution soon? (i'm referring to the bans.txt import/export).

Have you sent him an e-mail or private message?

Hello I am currently with SS and I am thinking about switching over to dayz.st, few things I want to know first.

Is the map tool equal or greater than SS's map tool, can i drag and drop or anything like that?

On the map tool can i see players and vehicles live?

do support tickets get answered relatively quickly?

Are the updates for the maps up to date? Im still with an old version of arma and old namalsk, they promise to update but coming on to day 3 with no update

Do the server restarts actually display messages in game? ive tried BEC and it works after first restart then no warnings after that.

Thanks in advance

Edited by ScatmanSwag

We occasionally get this, but never bad enough we need to restart server to fix. It usually just boots the individual. We are running rMod and also have modified our mission.pbo and server.pbo. So we don't actually have any support until we remove the custom files, which is understandable.

Thanks for the reply.

It doesnt happen all the time with me either.

However it getting to the point where Im not sure why I bother having a server as this problem is destroying my server population.

*FRUSTRATED*

Have you sent him an e-mail or private message?

Nope, coz this is a general problem... if i send a ticket i may have the banlist reset and uploaded manually (ie: if i provide my own one), but then the problem will be moved only to the next 2 days.. i (we) need a way to import and export the banlist whenever we wants from the CP.

Has anyone had a go yet at adding rMod weapons to spawns?

What files do I need to edit to add the weapons to care packages, I know how to change the Heli Crash site loot but would rather just change the care packages.

There is a file called: fnc_carePkgs - is this the file I need to edit.

As I have added the lift script and debug menu in the last couple of days and now trying to work on loot spawns, I have also been adding lots of different strongholds throughout the map, but now just want to edit the care packages.

Has anyone had a go yet at adding rMod weapons to spawns?

I did not add them to spawns like you're thinking but I did use the DayZ.ST map tool to place down some custom spawns using an Ammo Crate class ID. Then I go into the Database and manually enter the inventory I want in the crate. The crate will respawn it's loot with every restart. They can be deleted and moved every few days. That's how I added the rMod weapons anyways. There was instructions for this around page 50-60 or something.

I would be interested in knowing how...

1. To edit the heli loot spawns on DayZ.st (just the specific files to edit?

2. How you were able to get the debug monitor working on Chernarus?

Thanks!