ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Support?!

On my server I have an issue with tents and cars. Some people report me that when they put items into tents and restart starts then after restart they have items in inventory and in the tent, so they can duplicate items this way...

Any fixes for that?

Tents on taviana 1.5.1 are not there after a restart, there has been a hot fix for client and server files on dayz land but I am not sure if dayz commander has them to download or if our server has the hot fix server files installed either, please can you look into this for us please. Thanks :D

Support?!

On my server I have an issue with tents and cars. Some people report me that when they put items into tents and restart starts then after restart they have items in inventory and in the tent, so they can duplicate items this way...

Any fixes for that?

Bump I have the same issue on my server, any official info for that?

Oring added to the map tool:

SBeBKwT.png

Bump I have the same issue on my server, any official info for that?

If it's dayzland.eu taviana they have a hotfix out that fixes tents, which we'll be applying soon after testing it.

I changed my map to Isla Duala, and i'm not sure if it's an issue w/ dayz commander or what, but it does not come up as a IslaDuala server when i filter for them, only when i choose "all mods" as a filter, and i have to specifically set arma 2 oa to launch with the @dayz and @DayzIslaDuala mods enabled to get it to work. The Vilayer and Survival games currently have servers that i can join w/o a problem, but I cant join mine. I have already posted on the commander forums, but the other people with the same issue have not gotten a reply from Josh there yet. I've tried using default server name, and that didn't fix anything either.

Edit;

Commander does not show it runing "1.1" underneath the Arma version. All servers that it shows with 1.1 work, but the other one and mine that it does not show running 1.1 do not work.

Edited by SwampFox424

this means you have been hacked. its the first thing most of them do when logging in.

no it does not, roll your map over to another then back again, but when you start it lock it, then log in and guess what, it still happens, it has nothing to do with hackers, its a bug.

2 questions if someone could take their time to answer these.

1. Custom faces, can we run these on our servers ?

2. Can we run addons on our servers, like anders sound effects ?

I know they need 'BIKEY' added to the server, but if we supply can they be added ?

2 questions if someone could take their time to answer these.

1. Custom faces, can we run these on our servers ?

2. Can we run addons on our servers, like anders sound effects ?

I know they need 'BIKEY' added to the server, but if we supply can they be added ?

I want a Bozo the clown face.

Control panel down and players not able to pick up items ingame looks like database not being accessed. anyone else?

Edit. Server seems to have gone down aswell.

Edit edit. seems to be back now. :)

Edited by dennjoe21

I don't know if it's on dayz.st end, or the mod's end, but custom loadout for specific players is not working, but custom "instance" loadouts are.

I don't know if it's on dayz.st end, or the mod's end, but custom loadout for specific players is not working, but custom "instance" loadouts are.

Per-user custom loadouts do not work on DayZLand.eu Taviana, Oring or Namalsk.

There may be others, basically anything that doesnt have wrecks/care packages/kill messages as options in the control panel also do not support custom loadouts or buildings/etc.

When a new map comes out we have started releasing it with static server files (no addons available) because bliss is no longer supported, then when we have some free time we work on adding in the extra features. We are by no means experts at mod development and we aren't really staffed to keep things up to date, but we do what we can. If you are an expert (or know one) you can always try adding in the features yourself using the 'advanced options' in the control panel.

Edited by ersan191

Hey guys only just turned it on but do kill messages not working on taviana.com sound normal? if so does anyone know how to fix this.cheers

Slightly off topic, with the Taviana map which one do you recommend to use ?

Just that I tried the 'dayztaviana.com' version, soon as anyone picked up a main weapon.

They got kicked off the server with a battleye #43 problem.

My battleye scripts are up to date.

https://code.google.com/p/dayz-community-banlist/source/browse/filters

Slightly off topic, with the Taviana map which one do you recommend to use ?

Just that I tried the 'dayztaviana.com' version, soon as anyone picked up a main weapon.

They got kicked off the server with a battleye #43 problem.

My battleye scripts are up to date.

https://code.google..../browse/filters

I am fairly certain those scripts are designed solely for vanilla DayZ, and not for any other mods or modded DayZ. I run Chernarus and I had to make some heavy edits to those filters whenever I added anything to the mission file, they are fairly strict, so I assume it is incompatible with Taviana, it's something you could ask on their forum thread though.

Edited by Sinoco
  • Like 1

Hey, i'm thinking of getting a server but I would like to wait until the DayZ standalone game releases, when it does do you have plans on hosting for that as well?

Is there any way to see where heli crashes spawn? I havent been able to find one at all since the new update.

EDIT: Nvm. I think i fixed it.

Edited by EpOcH91

Just a heads up to those considering using DAYZ.ST

This is the contact info for DAYZ.ST when you pay via paypal :/

Screenshot2013-02-25at24108PM_zpsb2a77c17.png

Bit of a worry, no wonder I cant get any support.

Just a heads up to those considering using DAYZ.ST

This is the contact info for DAYZ.ST when you pay via paypal :/

Screenshot2013-02-25at24108PM_zpsb2a77c17.png

Bit of a worry, no wonder I cant get any support.

We use the same paypal account for many different websites because the more volume you do the more discount you get on fees - you can always contact us at admin@dayz.st

Also we are extremely liberal with refunds (full refunds within the first 48 hours), as anyone who has used our service knows, so if you need one let us know.

Hey, i'm thinking of getting a server but I would like to wait until the DayZ standalone game releases, when it does do you have plans on hosting for that as well?

We intend to host standalone when it is available to host, and we will allow you to change your mod server to standalone when it becomes available.

I am fairly certain those scripts are designed solely for vanilla DayZ, and not for any other mods or modded DayZ. I run Chernarus and I had to make some heavy edits to those filters whenever I added anything to the mission file, they are fairly strict, so I assume it is incompatible with Taviana, it's something you could ask on their forum thread though.

Our default scripts work on every map, the only way the above poster would be kicked for firing a weapon on taviana is if they modified the filter themselves.

Hey guys only just turned it on but do kill messages not working on taviana.com sound normal? if so does anyone know how to fix this.cheers

Kill messages do not work on any map as far as I know, definitely not consistently.

Edited by ersan191

Ersan now that 1.7.6 was released should we expect servers getting it this in the next couple days? Players are already asking.

Thankyou DayZ,ST

Thats our server up and running with CBA, JSRS & custom face skins.

b_560_95_1.png

Ersan now that 1.7.6 was released should we expect servers getting it this in the next couple days? Players are already asking.

We haven't found any private hives that support 1.7.6 yet - once something is available we will adapt an update.

We have rolled our own 1.7.6 update and thevisad has also updated reality it seems - we are pushing the update to servers shortly, there will be rolling restarts.

Edited by ersan191

All servers updated to 1.7.6/ArmA 102285 - you must reset your SERVER pbo to defaults for your server to work (if you have a custom pbo, if you don't know what that means it doesn't affect you), mission files were not changed.

We also re-enabled the 'messaging' feature for bliss (recurring messages). Care packages, wrecks, and kill messages still do not work. (This only applies to Chernarus)

EDIT: We just fixed one of the tent saving issues that was a problem back when 1.7.5.1 came out, and 1.7.6 brought the problem back - restart your server to apply the fix (it will modify your server pbo, so custom one will not have the fix until you restore defaults). This still does not completely fix tents, they will probably still have the cross-saving problem, we haven't had an opportunity to fix this yet.

Edited by ersan191

Anyone else having kicks for script restriction 20? Apparently you get kicked for eating.