ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

When are you guys going to fix your set up? I've had more down time and lagg with you than I ever had with HFBservers and I'm paying you twice as much. I've been really patient for the past 3 days, letting it slide thinking you'll fix the issues without me having to throw my toys out of the pram just to get your attention.. Well, I'm throwing my toys and I want this thing fixed, it's been down nor for over an hour and there's NO way to contact you.. Your website is offline, your servers are offline.. For $30 a month, I expect more.

Dam just bought a server 1 hour ago and website is down so i cant change anything :(

This happens frequently , at least once every couple of days with me. My friends who host with Dayz.st also report the same issues.

"Site and database are down, means no servers can write to the hive, rying to figure out why - they say DDoS but it doesnt look like one."

Taken of there twitter.

• Like 2

This happens frequently , at least once every couple of days with me. My friends who host with Dayz.st also report the same issues.

aww does it ?

Someone is apparently DDoS'ing our main site and database, we are doing what we can to recover. All servers are affected by this as they can't write to the main database while this is going on.

Just read a tweet from them saying they've been DDOS'd , again! I honestly don't know that much about this type of thing, but my hosting provider have consistently prevented DDOS attacks on several of my clients websites. So if anybody knows how this stuff works, maybe they can help Dayz.st to limit or prevent future attacks.. I'm saying out of genuine support, not criticisim.

Edited by nomadichayward

Mate you are full of yourself, I have been with ST since way back when they only had two locations, so over six months, and yes there are some bad days but nothing like your trying to say.

If they were so bad and HFB was so cheap why the hell did you change in the first place?

Mate you are full of yourself, I have been with ST since way back when they only had two locations, so over six months, and yes there are some bad days but nothing like your trying to say.

If they were so bad and HFB was so cheap why the hell did you change in the first place?

I changed because they were supposed to be better, and I thought for more money they would be. I'm glad you have a flawless service with them, but there are those of us who don't. Does that mean because you're having a good time , that the rest of us who aren't should shut up? Interesting concept, but yes we are looking for a new provider and so are the two other clients I got using them. We are all having issues on a daily basis, so I guess its just us then.. You've got something on your nose there, need a tissue?

FYI: This happened a couple of days ago, people were without service for almost several hours. Their IRC channel was clogged with complaints that day. It also happened last week, and every other couple of days since I can remember. I'm not going to be bullied into not giving my honest feedback, if it works for you then say it works for you and try to accept that maybe it doesn't for others.

Edited by nomadichayward

I'm glad you have a flawless service with them, but there are those of us who don't. Does that mean because you're having a good time , that the rest of us who aren't should shut up? Interesting concept, but yes we are looking for a new provider and so are the two other clients I got using them. We are all having issues on a daily basis, so I guess its just us then.. You've got something on your nose there, need a tissue?

Now where the hell did I say I was having a flawless time, You trying to put words in my mouth just goes to show how you juvenile are. So before you qoute someone read it and understand it first, dont make shit up.

I changed because they were supposed to be better, and I thought for more money they would be. I'm glad you have a flawless service with them, but there are those of us who don't. Does that mean because you're having a good time , that the rest of us who aren't should shut up? Interesting concept, but yes we are looking for a new provider and so are the two other clients I got using them. We are all having issues on a daily basis, so I guess its just us then.. You've got something on your nose there, need a tissue?

sounds like a case of grass is greener word of advice get a riding lawn mower and suck it up princess :)

We actually ordered significantly more powerful servers to run the website and database yesterday (one in WDC and one in Amsterdam, with automatic failover), we were going to transition to them silently over the next couple days but I guess we have to make that a priority now.

These new servers will take a lot more resources to bring down with a DDoS attack. Nobody had ever attacked the website and database before today.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

since 2 months with .ST and this is the first time our server is offline. Annyoing yes, but I think they do a good job overall. I'd recommend them. And I hope they will be able to retrieve the IPs of the DDOS'ers and press charges against them. This is not a kidshit joke but a quite serious crime, especially if they do it frequently.

since 2 months with .ST and this is the first time our server is offline. Annyoing yes, but I think they do a good job overall. I'd recommend them. And I hope they will be able to retrieve the IPs of the DDOS'ers and press charges against them. This is not a kidshit joke but a quite serious crime, especially if they do it frequently.

What location are you using ? If you've had no issues I might move my server there, and I totally agree with your statement about the DDOS.

Server down again, second time in a week.

Ive only had the server 8 days.

Edited by WTF-Kaysio

We actually ordered significantly more powerful servers to run the website and database yesterday (one in WDC and one in Amsterdam, with automatic failover), we were going to transition to them silently over the next couple days but I guess we have to make that a priority now.

These new servers will take significantly more resources to bring down with a DDoS attack. Nobody had ever attacked the website and database before today.

This is great news. I'll let my colleagues know and ask them to wait it out...

Edited by nomadichayward

as long as i've been with dayz.st they've been quite reliable far more than the others i've tried so keep up the whining and complaining. thx for keeping us informed dayz.st guys. may you be blessed with the fleas of a thousands camels for your hard work and determination :)

Site and databases should be back up, going through to check for crashed managers now.

Funny how some of these accounts defending Dayz.st's honor have only been set up today and have only been used to comment in this thread ?

Not pointing any fingers or naming names here. But it is kind of suspect! Anyway, won't stop me saying how I see it...

Site and databases should be back up, going through to check for crashed managers now.

Control panel is back alright but stop restart and shutdown are greyed out.

Cheers

sounds like a case of grass is greener word of advice get a riding lawn mower and suck it up princess :)

So , which dayz.st employee are you ?

What location are you using ? If you've had no issues I might move my server there, and I totally agree with your statement about the DDOS.

Lundun :beans: :beans: