ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Yes, it is. Bliss is an abandoned project, we have to spend hours looking for changes and testing them anytime there is an update, then test all of the optional packages to make sure they work, and then we have to deploy it on over a hundred servers which takes another half a day. If it were trivial it would be done faster.

Wow, so has it been forked or all of the code openly released into the wild? Considering how crucial Bliss is to most private servers, it'd be really weird if it didn't get picked up by some group.

Wow, so has it been forked or all of the code openly released into the wild? Considering how crucial Bliss is to most private servers, it'd be really weird if it didn't get picked up by some group.

Someone forked it into something called Reality which is headed in a direction that makes it useless to us, so we are trying to maintain our own fork instead.

I'm the owner of 159.253.145.189:3119

THEIR ANSWER =>

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:52 AM, DayZ Serwer wrote:

Hello,

Some time ago I bought from you a server (located in Amsterdam).

My question is: how can I turn on the whitelist on my server?

Can I upload to the ftp whitelister and turn it on? (I can't create folder on ftp)

Maybe there is an another option that is already implemented on my server that I do not know about?

May I ask for short guide how to do it?

Regards,

DayZ.pl Team

In regards to your Whitelister problems I went to the link DayZ.ST sent you and followed the instructions and set the Whitelister up and it works for me, however if you are unsure how to create tables in bliss the link also lists a couple of other options for whitelisters-

Gotcha- I found this to full of bugs, laggy and unreliable

And DaRt's Whitelister- Works Very Well once configured and set up.

Next time stop and think how busy these guys are and be reasonable, there is no need to carry on like this, try and get the options you get with .ST with another host for the same coin.

Back to the Bliss one however, ( and this one is for DayZ.ST Admin)- I wanted to use this one in hope that if my computer goes down that the whitelister would still be active- it is in some part, but does not seem to kick, so I decided to try the website set up for it and found that there are very little to no instructions, Being new to attempting a console upload/setup on a website is there any other way/place I may get such a guide?

Edited by StealthGamingAustralia

Hey I made my server yesterday and I could access it as well as my friends but there is no version. No version will appear for the DayZ mod. I have contacted the support chat and they only told me it should automatically run 1.7.5.1 Does anyone have any suggestions? I want more people to be able to find our server.

so im looking at renting a server based in singapore, but i would like it to be public hived, any idea on when that may become available?

saw earlier post about public hive not being supported anymore (bummer)

also i would like to know if there is any way for admin, or chosen players to run scripts on my server without having to run a bypass for battleye? since there are a lot of scripters out there, and i want to control the scripting through some form of a whitelist, while still allowing new players on the server

i have some old scripts that i got given that can help with malicious scripters, but wonder if there was to be any support for it on say private hive or company hive

Edited by auronreinhart

Question, is this normal that bliss doesn't have access to this database???

post-6286-0-44507500-1361209166_thumb.pn

Becouse lot of people say that on our server tents and cars are bugged

post-6286-0-44507500-1361209166_thumb.pn

Having the same issue and been trying to resolve it for a while.. it's Bliss related and the only information so far I can find is from this thread: http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/some-tents-are-in-read-only.6624/ which is showing the same behaviour as I'm seeing with some tents (but not all)

I original thought it was an issue just with pre-1.7.5.1 tents and then jsut an issue with tents placed on the map boundaries/under tress but further testing has shown that this can happen almost at random to any tent where it begins to reference the wrong deploybale ID. Other tents work fine. I have also had a few tents/vehicles that have worked for a few days then suddenly stop updating and keep refreshing their contents on every restart - basically meaning some ppl have an inifnite dupe machine, and others have no place to store anything.

If we had access to our hive logs I could provide more info, currently all I have are errors from arma2oaserver.rpt.

Highly frustrating as it's slowly killing off any high-end playerbase from my server as creating any sort of "base" currently is totally pointless as the tents will simply pop up empty after every server restart.

Hey guys, new to dayz.st, how do i go about setting up msges so they broadcast every half hour or what not?

Hey guys, new to dayz.st, how do i go about setting up msges so they broadcast every half hour or what not?

Those messages haven't worked in quite some time.

Is there any plan on fixing it?

We actually managed to fix it on chernarus, will release an update soon.

And what about duplicate tents and vanishing cars after restart?

Can you please answer for one of my posts?

Edited by Muczacza

To get multiple messages why not use a 3rd party program like gotcha or TSW :)

I purchased a server yesterday, and everything was going good.

tried to start and stop it today and now I am unable to even get onto your website.

Any ideas?

I purchased a server yesterday, and everything was going good.

tried to start and stop it today and now I am unable to even get onto your website.

Any ideas?

Think there might be something wrong not just with your server as mine is off now aswell. Dont worry they usually fix these things pretty fast.

Mine too. Shit -.-

Now as i got some regular players the server has problems.

Ha i was thinking the same thing after adding in a couple of mods and people joining this happens...typical :)