ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

You guys seem to have lost my username and account according to your IRC admin. He told me he can't find my username. Has something happened that people are having issues that prevent them to log into their servers?

The only way accounts get deleted is due to a PayPal issue (chargeback, end of term, payment reversal) - you'll have to e-mail admin@dayz.st with your details.

Edited by ersan191

I can get onto mine alright man =)

Just in case anyone can shed some light on this for me, because it's been annoying me all day, I'll ask... I've been using the Arma Editor to add buildings to my server, which worked fine once I got the hang of it, but is there any way to add buildings to DayZ+?

It's just I can't seem to find a DayZ+ mission PBO file anywhere, and the one that ST have for download, is ordinary DayZ, even when my server is switched to the DayZ+ mod.

Cheers ^^

Hey ersan!

What kind of paypal issue would you be referring? There weren´t suppose to be any transactions between us until tomorrow. There should be nothing in concerning paypal right? I´ve sent three emails in the past day and having none answered. Still can´t get access to my server. I´m contacting paypal about the payment issues before due date ending subscription ´cos it´s odd mate.

The only way accounts get deleted is due to a PayPal issue (chargeback, end of term, payment reversal) - you'll have to e-mail admin@dayz.st with your details.

Edited by stinkybird

Yes, a lot of them are filters that dayz.st weren't using, they're perfectly safe.

addmagazinecarge is very handy. Most of the time yo see the usual stuff, however if someone places a hackbox you'll see the massive spam of single items all at the same time and all by the same user in the addmagazinecarge.log file.

Also dont forget, the .log file is only created based on the parameters set in the .txt files. So if you go a few days without seeing a remoteexec.log for example then thats a good thing. Dont expect a .log file for everything all the time :)

Oh, I have added a note under #2 above

I updated all of the filters, but I haven't received a log in days for anything. Server has been hacked numerous times and usually (not always) get a a script line in public variable or remote exec. making it easy to spot who did it. Any ideas if something is set wrong?

I didn't save the default files to try and probably should have to see if something is wrong. I manually reloaded the scripts via rcon and restarted many times. Kinda stumped on this one.

Do you guys plan on installing the automatic whitelister on the servers instead that we have to run it on our computer? (like vilayer do)

We now have ftp access just need this option and i will be 100% satisfied from dayz.st

Now i have to run my server with a password but not many people read the website address where they can ask for it so i dont have a lot of player

thank you

Hi guys, in the last days we have had issues with tents: at every server restart we found tents (and the last spawned veichles) empty, or at least containing the goos we put in days ago, but not things we put in yesterday!

have you noticed it?

Edited by lotec78

Hey guys was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to get a script for basebuilding like this one http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/116641-official-base-building-dayz-10-w-gates-much-more/ to work on a taviana.com server. Also what pbo tools do you guys use as I havent been able to get a working pbo file onto my server after unpacking and repacking the exact same pbo with no changes made as a test. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

My server won't load on the new London server: it cannot find the dayz_logo on the first loading screen after clicking "Ok" and it freezes there with the loading bar full.

There's been a bit of a problem in the transition to Los Angeles - the old San Jose datacenter already reclaimed our servers and the LA servers haven't been setup yet because the shipping carrier hasn't delivered the new switches to LA yet. We expect them to be in within the next 5 hours. We will be offering compensation for San Jose customers affected by this and I apologize for the inconvenience.

My server won't load on the new London server: it cannot find the dayz_logo on the first loading screen after clicking "Ok" and it freezes there with the loading bar full.

You are using a custom mission or server PBO, which we cannot offer support for.

Edited by ersan191

i would like to know when new update for Taviana 1.5.1 will get installed

We intend to do all of the pending map updates this weekend.

Hey ersan,

I.p 192.31.185.75:3459 at the new black lotus was being held for me, is that still going to be the ip? The way i interpreted one of your previous posts was that the new lotus IPs were taken from .st and we're given newer ones.

Hey ersan,

I.p 192.31.185.75:3459 at the new black lotus was being held for me, is that still going to be the ip? The way i interpreted one of your previous posts was that the new lotus IPs were taken from .st and we're given newer ones.

Indeed, they changed our IP's - you would be on 192.31.185.205:3459 instead.

See http://t.co/loLl1HPI for the new IP's

Edited by ersan191

Is it automatic, or do i do the switch? And will i loose all player, vehcile, tent, etc. Information with the switch? and how about resetting the server name, missjon and server .pbo's, will those have to be readded? Just want to check incase the switch happens will at work or out.

Is it automatic, or do i do the switch? And will i loose all player, vehcile, tent, etc. Information with the switch? and how about resetting the server name, missjon and server .pbo's, will those have to be readded? Just want to check incase the switch happens will at work or out.

The only thing that will change is the IP, everything else should be the same. It will be automatic once the servers are up, we are estimating another 2 hours.

Edited by ersan191

Keep forgetting to ask, one last question then I'm out of your hair, the battleeye changes I've maid on the ftp for this server will still be in effect too, right?

Literally just Ip and port, sorry for being a nub.

The VPS has been flawless too, thanks for the recommendation ersan, you all are awesome!

I updated all of the filters, but I haven't received a log in days for anything. Server has been hacked numerous times and usually (not always) get a a script line in public variable or remote exec. making it easy to spot who did it. Any ideas if something is set wrong?

I didn't save the default files to try and probably should have to see if something is wrong. I manually reloaded the scripts via rcon and restarted many times. Kinda stumped on this one.

Then you have either done something wrong or missed a step.

Dont copy & paste from the initial screen when you click on the filters. make sure you click "view raw text file" then copy & paste that into the .txt files before ftp'ing them over.

Once done remember to click "reload events" and "reload scripts" in rcon.