ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

It does thank you. I didn't see addmagazinecargo, addbackpackcargo, and a number of others. Did you just add them as an addition to the folder?

Yes, a lot of them are filters that dayz.st weren't using, they're perfectly safe.

addmagazinecarge is very handy. Most of the time yo see the usual stuff, however if someone places a hackbox you'll see the massive spam of single items all at the same time and all by the same user in the addmagazinecarge.log file.

Also dont forget, the .log file is only created based on the parameters set in the .txt files. So if you go a few days without seeing a remoteexec.log for example then thats a good thing. Dont expect a .log file for everything all the time :)

Oh, I have added a note under #2 above

Edited by xtrem3x

Leave the port blank..

Edited by ersan191

(double post removed, not sure what's up with quoting)

Edited by ersan191

Well I´ve put in the FTP address on control panel tried each port. It just doesn´t connect.

As the post above this one says, leave the port blank.

The ftp details in the control panel don't mention a port

Guys I have a small issue...

I downloaded the whitelister, connected it to the my server database dayz.st, created tables that need to be inside - like guid... but whitelister shows an error that it can't connect to the whitelist.

Any advices? Same for other programs that use mysql database. Like Whitelist Pro +

Are you going to add more items for dayz+ in the map tool and more cars?

Build 101747 a go?

We don't do anything that DayZCommander doesn't have.

Whats that mean? like add extra addons..?

Yes.

• Like 1

I don't mean to be hipster, but...

I was here before DayZ.ST was mainstream B)

• Like 1

We don't do anything that DayZCommander doesn't have.

Yes.

Dayz Commander has it.

What's up with the servers/website dude?

Unable to load the web page because the server sent no data.

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Edited by Guest

Guys I have a small issue...

I downloaded the whitelister, connected it to the my server database dayz.st, created tables that need to be inside - like guid... but whitelister shows an error that it can't connect to the whitelist.

Any advices? Same for other programs that use mysql database. Like Whitelist Pro +

bump

What's up with the servers/website dude?

Unable to load the web page because the server sent no data.

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Same here.

same here

working again :)

Edited by WTF-Kaysio

Can I access to my database at dayz.st from, let's say Whitelister? Or any other remote application?

Or it is blocked?

I know a lot of people who hate utes, but now the server key was released, and dayz just ends in a shootout anyway, adding this map would be pretty fun for some of us.

We'll be working on a lot of map updates soon, shouldn't be a problem to add Utes. We are waiting on Vilayer to release new versions of their maps and them to get on DayZCommander. I've already done the work for the new Celle and Oring and they both worked fine in testing.

Edited by ersan191

You guys seem to have lost my username and account according to your IRC admin. He told me he can´t find my username. Has something happened that people are having issues that prevent them to log into their servers?