ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

I cannot edit my text file or upload them?

Yes you can...

Yes you can...

I just tried and its not working, do i have too use some kind of programs ?

-edit

SORRY filezilla worked :D ty good feature!

Edited by Bosors

Where's the remote execution log?

BattlEye folder, if your filters haven't logged anything there won't be one.

Question: Can I add BEC/Anti Hack?

Not yet, soon.

• Like 1

Not yet, soon.

Meaning hackers can hack on my server? BTW do you guys have a server for wasteland/takistan? I really wanna get a server so im sorry if i ask too much

Meaning hackers can hack on my server?

One of my servers is with Dayz.st and you can use Dart, Gotcha or TSW anti-hack :) Maybe even more but i've not tested any others.

Dayz.st are also far better than most other hosts (I won't name/shame them)

What are the advantages/disadvantages of private vs. dayz.st shared hive and can you swap your server between those options?

What are the advantages/disadvantages of private vs. dayz.st shared hive and can you swap your server between those options?

You can change between them but any time you change hives your server will be wiped back to defaults. The private hive gives you more control over the server - you can spawn vehicles, edit players' inventories, restore database backups, FTP, edit your server files and have full access to your database, among other things.

Meaning hackers can hack on my server? BTW do you guys have a server for wasteland/takistan? I really wanna get a server so im sorry if i ask too much

Frankly, DayZ Anti-hax is absolutely useless at catching hackers. It does no better than properly configured BattlEye filters. BEC is just a way for you to define multiple admins. We have Takistan DayZ but do not offer wasteland, and won't any time soon.

Edited by ersan191

How can I turn on a whitelisting on my server?

Use Gotcha or Whitelist from the guy that made dart.

LOVING your service, the map tool is a godsend. Fast response to any issues, keep up the good work :D

Yeah sorry about that we had some central database issues, the problem that caused them has been fixed and everything should be back to normal.

You dont need anti-hax.

Just ftp to your server & use this thread to customise your BE filters:

http://dayzmod.com/f...filters-update/

Many hackers will now be auto kicked plus there are more logs to check (like attachto.log for people being teleported everywhere)

Can you come up with a step by step on how to implement this?

Can you come up with a step by step on how to implement this?

1) Go to: https://code.google..../browse/filters

2) Download all the .txt files located through that link except for beserver.cfg_example.txt and publicvariablevar.txt

** Best to copy & paste them by clicking on each txt link, then on the right hand side it says "view raw file"**

** Copy & paste text into a text file with the same name, simply downloading them doesn't work properly**

3) FTP to your server using the details on the left side of the dayz.st control panel. I use Filezilla as my ftp program.

4) Navigate into your servers BE folder

5) Using your ftp program delete the .txt files from your servers battleye folder that correspond with the .txt files you just downloaded in step 2

** Important: Do not delete your bans.txt file etc, only delete the .txt files that match the names of the ones you downloaded.**

**It may also be worth backing them up first, I didn't, but looking back I probably should of**

6) ftp over the downloaded ones. There should be 18 in total and they should be ftp'd into your battleye folder where the text files were before

7) Go into dart or whichever rcon tool you use (I use dart), click "reload scripts" and "reload events". In dart these are in the "execute" tab.

Enjoy.

If you run a different map (Lingor for example) then it is worth adding more vehicle names to setpos.txt and attachto.txt

Some maps have custom names for for some of the vehicles, or vehicles like the SUV which aren't standard in DayZ so are not listed in the files. Add new vehicles in the same way that the vehicles are already listed.

For example, my attachto.txt for Lingor looks like this:

1 ""
5 "AH6X_DZ"
5 "ATV_US_EP1"
5 "ATV_CZ_EP1"
5 "car_hatchback"
5 "Ikarus"
5 "hilux1_civil_3_open"
5 "HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1"
5 "Lada2"
5 "Mi17_DZ"
5 "Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"
5 "Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"
5 "PBX"
5 "S1203_TK_CIV_EP1"
5 "Smallboat_1"
5 "smallboat_2"
5 "TT650_Civ"
5 "TT650_Ins"
5 "Tractor"
5 "UAZ_CDF"
5 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
5 "UH1H_DZ"
5 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1"
5 "SUV_TK_CIV_EP1"
5 "UralCivil"
5 "UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1"
5 "LandRover_CZ_EP1"
5 "UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1"
5 "car_sedan"

Hope this helps.

Edited by xtrem3x
  • Like 1

It does thank you. I didn't see addmagazinecargo, addbackpackcargo, and a number of others. Did you just add them as an addition to the folder?

Edited by R.J.

Greetings,

I had a question about the messaging via the database, maybe I am not doing something right (possible as this is my first time hosting/admining a game server). I have seen a few guides on messaging via the database, I have a few messages already in my DB, however I never see them broadcast.

Is messaging via DB working? or am I just missing something?

Thanks,

Jantik

Gwilo Productions admin

I'm with the problem more than 48 hours and no one to give me a solution

the server is always daylight, there is no spawning helicrash (more than 4 hours looking), not saving items tents, building added disappeared.

already sent e-mail and tried to chat but nothing helps.

Guys.

How can I turn a whitelist on my server?

At the beginning I can add people manualy through my forum page... but I do not know where to put GUIDS, is there any place by default at the dayz.st? Or I need to upload at the ftp whitelister?

Also I heard that there is an option at the GotchaAntihack that adds whitelisting.

I don't want to turn on my server before I add whitelisting.