ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Ersan,

We're one of your most popular server customers (check DayZCommander we're normally top 7), its not a great advertisement of the service for it to be running this poorly. Some response of some kind would be much appreciated. I am kinda sick of players moaning at me. I dont wanna hustle you but I'm getting hustled.

Sorry for being a pain.

Tom

Because of how sold out we are the servers are a little overloaded and there may be some lag during peak hours, once we get the new servers in it will go away. Unfortunately because of how large the order is the supplier is taking longer to install the servers. I really think they should be up by tomorrow.

What's the story with the DDos thing?

Both of those servers are back up and running at the moment.

Because of how sold out we are the servers are a little overloaded and there may be some lag during peak hours, once we get the new servers in it will go away. Unfortunately because of how large the order is the supplier is taking longer to install the servers. I really think they should be up by tomorrow.

Both of those servers are back up and running at the moment.

Thanks Ersan for your response, and for your honesty and frankness, I like you (probably) can't wait for the new servers to arrive. I suppose lets see how things pan out, good look with DDos'sers. I for one stick to a silent ban policy and hope avoid too much ire.

Thanks

Tom

I've been interested in getting my DayZ server for a while now. However, hackers have kept me from doing so. My question is, how easy is it for the server anti-hack to detect hacking? I noticed your servers have a live player/vehicle map (I think) so it would be pretty easy to spot a teleporter. But what about weapon/vehicle spawning and other hacks? Does the anti-hack that comes with the server take care of it or let you know that, 'Hey, somethings going on.'? Or is it something I'd have to go into the logs and look for? Because I wouldn't have a clue what to look for. Thanks!

My Salt Lake Server is Down.... At the moment. It appears all salt lake servers are down?

Edited by survivorcarl

I've been interested in getting my DayZ server for a while now. However, hackers have kept me from doing so. My question is, how easy is it for the server anti-hack to detect hacking? I noticed your servers have a live player/vehicle map (I think) so it would be pretty easy to spot a teleporter. But what about weapon/vehicle spawning and other hacks? Does the anti-hack that comes with the server take care of it or let you know that, 'Hey, somethings going on.'? Or is it something I'd have to go into the logs and look for? Because I wouldn't have a clue what to look for. Thanks!

A script kid (he doesn't know anything about hacking) can teleport anyone in a specific location (including himself.. just to not let you notice who's the idiot alone) and then have everyone dying (including himself), leaving absolutely NO TRACES in the logfile (and i mean NO TRACES at all..) .. forcing all the users on your server to leave (coz they'll be all died). So the question: "how easy".. well it doesn't exists, there's NO WAY to caught the disruptive script kids. You can catch who teleport alone, who spawn a weapon .. and stuff like this, but ironically these are only cheaters, while the ones that will heavily impact on your server are those ones who mass-kill the other players, and unfortunately there's no solution for this. Unless you want to "white list" your server, having only the allowed users on it (not public).

On my server, after a mass-kill i roll back the database... but that's assuming that i'm online, and that the script kid won't mass kill anyone again right after the rollback.

Ersan.. i'm getting crazy to manage the ban list, please lemme know if there's any news about the possibility to import and export our bans.txt ... or if there's any other solution to this mess. My banlist now contains like 2800 entries, wrong keys lenght, duplicates and any sort of shit.

• Like 1

Greetings, I noticed that all your servers are sold out. - Are you planning on getting more in sometime soon or what is going on with that?

Is something going on with the servers? We're getting this message:

<br /> <b>Warning</b>: mysql_pconnect(): No such file or directory in <b>/sites/dayz.st/www/classes/db_mysql.class.php</b> on line <b>10</b><br /> Could not connect: No such file or directory

<br /> <b>Warning</b>: mysql_pconnect(): No such file or directory in <b>/sites/dayz.st/www/classes/db_mysql.class.php</b> on line <b>10</b><br /> Could not connect: No such file or directory

Im getting the same thing.

As am I

mysql_pconnect(): No such file or directory in /sites/dayz.st/www/classes/db_mysql.class.php on line 10

Could not connect: No such file or directory

same here NL server

mysql_pconnect(): No such file or directory in /sites/dayz.st/www/classes/db_mysql.class.php on line 10

Could not connect: No such file or directory

same here NL server

Same here Dallas location.

same problem.

as we always have problems with the server, I think I was never more than 5 days without problem

Sorry we had a temporary glitch in our database server infrastructure that caused the server to go into safe mode, we fixed the problem and they should all be back up.

Will there be any new servers available for purchase within the next 12 or so hours perhaps?

Yes.

EDIT: Tons of new servers available in Dallas, Washington DC, Seattle, San Jose, and Amsterdam

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

Ersan,

You are taking payments and not setting up servers :

This is proof you never setup a server for me and accepted payment !

You received numerous emails and never replied!

Is this what Dayz.st is doing now?

To everyone, you sign for a UK server via their website , they accept payment via Pay pal , then you get "Account creation error" . Emails sent to Admin@Dayz.st and they dont reply.

You are short of a real scammer here.

Explain your lack of decency.

Subscription Receipt for DayZ.ST Server Subscription

Dear ,

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to DayZ.ST Server Subscription using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $30.00 USD, has already been sent to SysOp.

Subscription Details

Date of Sign Up: 3 Jan 2013

Subscription Name: DayZ.ST Server Subscription

Subscription Number: S-2T6580630C1084636

Item Number: 1

Exchange rate: The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 GBP = 1.57315USD

Subscription Terms: $30.00 USD for each month

Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.

If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact SysOp.

Contact Information

Business Name: SysOp

Contact Email: nobody@nowhere.com

Contact Phone:

Notification Preferences

At the moment, we don't send an email every time you make a payment for this subscription. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk, go to your Profile, and click My account settings.

Cancelling Your Subscription

If you would like to cancel this Subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the 'History' subtab of the 'My Account' tab. Choose "Subscriptions" from the drop-down "Show" menu and click "Submit". Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your Subscription. Cancelling your Subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this Subscription.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Help Centre | Resolution Centre | Safety Advice

Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this inbox. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.

Société en Commandite par Actions

Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxemburg

RCS Luxemburg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP266

Ersan,

You are taking payments and not setting up servers :

This is proof you never setup a server for me and accepted payment !

You received numerous emails and never replied!

Is this what Dayz.st is doing now?

To everyone, you sign for a UK server via their website , they accept payment via Pay pal , then you get "Account creation error" . Emails sent to Admin@Dayz.st and they dont reply.

You are short of a real scammer here.

Explain your lack of decency.

Subscription Receipt for DayZ.ST Server Subscription

Dear ,

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to DayZ.ST Server Subscription using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $30.00 USD, has already been sent to SysOp.

Subscription Details

Date of Sign Up: 3 Jan 2013

Subscription Name: DayZ.ST Server Subscription

Subscription Number: S-2T6580630C1084636

Item Number: 1

Exchange rate: The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 GBP = 1.57315USD

Subscription Terms: $30.00 USD for each month

Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.

If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact SysOp.

Contact Information

Business Name: SysOp

Contact Email: nobody@nowhere.com

Contact Phone:

Notification Preferences

At the moment, we don't send an email every time you make a payment for this subscription. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk, go to your Profile, and click My account settings.

Cancelling Your Subscription

If you would like to cancel this Subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the 'History' subtab of the 'My Account' tab. Choose "Subscriptions" from the drop-down "Show" menu and click "Submit". Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your Subscription. Cancelling your Subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this Subscription.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Help Centre | Resolution Centre | Safety Advice

Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this inbox. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.

Société en Commandite par Actions

Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxemburg

RCS Luxemburg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP266

My UK server was setup in about 10 seconds after I ordered it, I'm sure it's just a glitch Dayz.st are way faster at setting servers up and moving them than any of the other providers.

I already wrote an email, but maybe someone another encountered the same error, we would like to roll with new stuff tonight.

Since I know that custom files are unsupported, but my problem is strange:

We are using same custom mission file for a month, it was delivered to the server using total commander with ftp account info I got from dayz.st (appreciated very much, it was extra ordinery service that days). Now I got just read-only rights on that ftp account so I need to go through CP upload.

The current file is running with no errors, players can join and play with new structures, npcs and sensors.

But yesterday I was trying to do an update via CP upload and everyone got stuck after lobby (the mission in lobby downloads correctly), the map just blinks, disapears and neverending loading screen appears.

So firstly I thought I got some syntax error in my new file. After several attemps I also tried CP upload of the very same file that was/is running there for a long time (from December) and again: no luck, loading screen stuck.

When I return to a default file option in CP (then it use my custom 265kb December file, not the vanilla 40kb one, cause I overwrote it through FTP client previously, in other words I am unable to reset to the blank default file right now else than upload it by CP like a custom one - and it works:) But that is not my concern, I need just update the mission file, don't want to use the default one.

I am very confused, because the custom mission file is working, but when I upload the same file with CP panel, it does not. Is there some converting during the upload or whatsoever? I am not using special characters, just the standard mission file name. Net connection should be also fine.

Anyone has/had the same trouble?

Ersan, can you help please?

The file uses extra Vehicle classes, there are npc Groups added and Sensors. The file is 265 kb, so it may be ok.

SOLVED

Edited by FF Prophet

Edit: All fixed, disregard these last two posts <_<; Wasn't high enough yet to get shit done I guess. xD

Edited by Cloud Filth