ZekeDerevenko

US 1992, Random Death

On the server US 1992, around 8AM, Me and this guy Swagger, both died instantaneously, Earlier, I was going around the airfield getting some loot, he typed in chat; "Buddy", I just replied over the mic "Dont shoot dont shoot friendly!", So he was really nice seeming, What was weird about him was, He asked if I wanted a M4a1, I said, SURE!, So he dropped me an M4A1 CCO SD he said he was carrying in his coyote pack, some ammo, NVG's, Rangefinder, Compass, Map, GPS, Toolbox, Etc, So I say thanks and we talk awhile then I say, "This is where we part ways", I decided to head for the other Airfield, I climbed this hill/mountain to hear footsteps, I saw it was a guy in a ghillie like him with the same weapon, so I said "Hey you scared me" And 1-2 minutes later, we randomly died, both of us, He told me his steam acc name earlier "CynicalHD" so I added him and talked to him, he said a hacker killed us, Now I'm not calling him out as the hacker, Just explaining the story in full detail, Me and him ONLY us, both died instantly.

Thanks for the report and the story, I reviewed the chat logs, and he did offer quite a few people gear throughout the night. I've flagged his info and passed it on to our staff members. We'll be watching him closely if he returns just to make sure.

Thanks again,

[OCN]Vortech of Overclock.net