zappyspocket

ammo / supply ratio!

Hello there! im getting pretty far into the game now as of progression, finding a vehicle and repaired it found spare parts for it and got some pretty neat weapons, Remington 870 with a flashlight! and a M16.

Now im wondering, what is the best ratio for ammo / supplies? for when i need to go and loot and such, i need blood-bags and such but my bags are full of ammo like 6 clip/shells for each weapon and food and drink.

Anyone got a good combo for me? :) Much appreciated!

Edited by zappyspocket

Have at least two food sources and two drinks... The rest of the space is your choosing.

• Like 1

Are you using a tent? I find it makes it overly difficult to have two weapons for storage reasons. I have tents with a few different weapons and gather ammo for them whilst only taking one weapon with me on loot runs. A primary in your pack is just too many slots.

• Like 1

Are you using a tent? I find it makes it overly difficult to have two weapons for storage reasons. I have tents with a few different weapons and gather ammo for them whilst only taking one weapon with me on loot runs. A primary in your pack is just too many slots.

Yeah i just found one yesterday when i found my UAZ :D im storing them in the middle of a forest away from everything :) thanks for the tip it will come in handy!