Pennywise (DayZ)

DayZ Commander doesnt work.

Hello,

I play DayZ normally with the Sixlauncher but now ive seen that the DayzCommander is easier to use.

But when i try to play with the DayZCommander this Error Message appears!

"There was an Error launching Arma2 with DayZ. Please check your settings, vertify your game directories, and try again."

Details: Cannot find the right File.

EDIT: I bought the Steam Version.

Thanks in Advance.

Edited by Pennywise

Right click on ARMA 2: OA in your steam library, hit properties and go on the tab Local files, then click Verify integrity of game cache. It may take a few mins or so, if that doesn't work delete your @DayZ folder in steam directory, then re install DayZ in the versions tab in Commander.

I AGREE, i had to use restore yesterday after this software screwed with the battleye file in ARMA and that stopped me also joining any server.

So the software got ditched, restored my PC and all is working again.

AVOID dodgy software.

Edited by 14int

I've had no issues with commander. I installed arma from steam then used commander to install dayz and such. Fired it all up and it works fine. Well except for all the nooblets hosting their own server in their living room and causing so many issues.

Open your DayZCommander settings panel and make sure you aren't overriding any of the directories. Overriding is rarely needed.... it'll autodetect for you.