zappyspocket

Fuel tanks and jerry cans!

So i found a UAZ yesterday, me and my mate fixed it up and got it running but we were low on gas!

We found a Gas station and we knew that we had to use the big cylinder where the fuel is stored...it didnt work and we were getting dangerously low on gas, luckily we found a gas station not to far away from the one we had been too and there it worked, and im just wondering, How do we know wich ones that work and wich ones that dosent? :)

So i found a UAZ yesterday, me and my mate fixed it up and got it running but we were low on gas!

We found a Gas station and we knew that we had to use the big cylinder where the fuel is stored...it didnt work and we were getting dangerously low on gas, luckily we found a gas station not to far away from the one we had been too and there it worked, and im just wondering, How do we know wich ones that work and wich ones that dosent? :)

As far as I'm concerned, the last time (And always) ever needed to refill a jerry can is at large fuel cylinders (The big ones). You can only refill if you climb up the small ladder.

This map should help you a lot, it shows all the fuel pumps you can use. You can use all of the big tanks to refill a jerrycan.

http://dayzdb.com/map

thanks im currently using http://db.dayzwiki.com/map/chernarus#position=4,134.91,33.66| but it dosent tell me wich ones that i can actually use D:

As far as I'm concerned, the last time (And always) ever needed to refill a jerry can is at large fuel cylinders (The big ones). You can only refill if you climb up the small ladder.

When i tried it yesterday i didnt have to climb up i just had to stand in the middle of the tank and face directly to it, then i scrolled with the mouse wheel and an option said "refill jerry can" :)

The only ones you cant use are the small white ones. They are propane gas if i recall correctly and are useless. :)