Sign in to follow this  
XciD

Bad moments of DayZ life

Im running thru fields (players 2/50) and I find tractor. Oh yea, its tme for some countryside style adventure. Im happy and carrying my dear FN/NV scope, and M107 + all that I actually need.

I decide to head towards NWAFB and whipping my red, devilishy colored tractor, and then it happens. "BOOOOOOYA BOOM KA-BLAMM!" Tractor wanted to crash into something and I fell off the seat laying unconcious on the ground and my blood is hitting 400... First reaction was total silent, non-movement, fuckamazed, outrageous silent inside weep, and then Im staring the YOU ARE DEAD text.

VATTAFAAAK!!! I was staying alive like week and played superslow extracarefull turn every stone real life survival code with seal style camopainting on my face, and realitycheck came and stabbed me into face!

Ok, but since Im hardcore gamer, Im not giving up so easily. I respawn and im middle of pitchblack coastline and ofcourse I missed the chernarus loveletter about WHERE you are.. Fuck!

Ok, equip flashlight, see some diections.. Woooh, I MAY know where I am.. I start running while im getting split second flashes forward of my yellow waterproof pocketlight. Im running into elektro, and I try to find SOMETHING that may help me to navigate back to my deathscenery. I found compass (parade music) and can of pepsi and beans.. I have no clue which end leaks air faster after that, but im ready to hit the ro.. forest..

I start running, I run and I run some more.. Im about 10min away from the spot im wanting to go like a goddamn knobhead with long tail in my ass. BOOOOMSHAKALAKA! Server restarts by admin. (non scheduled restart)

Of course because I am the hardest of the core, Im logging back in after few and holding up my optimistic thoughts (even the reality is fraightning enough) and WISH that my corpse would be there and Im going to hear that so lovely sound of buzzing flies around my smelly carcass. But ofcourse my optimism isnt strong enough to hold it there. Body gone, and so is my stuff.. FAK!

After running to NVAFB after that I get another server restart and logging in another server I got threw to debug plains, and to coastline, SIMPLY NOTHING on meh.. Not even that dearest yellow flashlight which kept me going into darkest hour... Sniff.

• Like 1