Sign in to follow this  
Decoyance

Help !

I have recently just updated my DayZ to 1.7.2.6 and my debug monitor is now gone.

I'm not sure if this is the result of playing on a server or the fact that I just updated the game

This may be a noob question but can anyone explain how I can get the debug monitor back?

Edited by Decoyance

go to your options, then game options and it's at the bottom. (DayZ UI) You can choose to have the debug on or off.

Edited by INickeragua
  • Like 1

go to your options, then game options and it's at the bottom. (DayZ UI) You can choose to have the debug on or off.

Thank you a whole lot !

I have recently just updated my DayZ to 1.7.2.6 and my debug monitor is now gone.

I'm not sure if this is the result of playing on a server or the fact that I just updated the game

This may be a noob question but can anyone explain how I can get the debug monitor back?

Well there isnt a very big use of the debug screen (atleast in my opinion :)) the only good thing was that you could see exactly how much blood you have but again you can just look on your blood icon in the bottom right of the screen :) also adds more "realism" to the game if you ask me :)

But you can start it in your options menu :)

it's buggy as shit though

debug on = no HUD working

default = HUD working

D: