- 50 Vehicles

- Full moon every night

- Crosshairs ON

- Map waypoints ON

- 3rd Person ON

- Some active communities who play regularly

- Fairly active admin

- 5 hour automated reboots

tweet @beowolfschaefer for admin questions or go to http://entitledgamer.com/dayz/

Just filter for 'Shacknews' or find info here http://www.gametrack...2.182.215:2314/

If this is the same "Shacknews" server I'm thinking of, I was banned from it a while back. One of my first times playing Lingor Island. There was a admin online and a bunch of people talking smack about joining the Teamspeak server and the admin said no. The admin then banned everyone that was on the server at the time including me. I was just minding my own business looting. I'm not sure if it the same server, but the name is the same. I will go on in a bit after I re download lingor and see.

If so please unban me.

IGN: I Nickeragua

Edited by INickeragua

If this is the same "Shacknews" server I'm thinking of, I was banned from it a while back. One of my first times playing Lingor Island. There was a admin online and a bunch of people talking smack about joining the Teamspeak server and the admin said no. The admin then banned everyone that was on the server at the time including me. I was just minding my own business looting. I'm not sure if it the same server, but the name is the same. I will go on in a bit after I re download lingor and see.

If so please unban me.

IGN: I Nickeragua

Yeah that was pretty lame. They were pissed a buddy of theirs got banned for hacking and did a traceroute on me and started threatening me IRL so I didn't take chances. I may have already unbanned you but if not Send me a PM with your GUID and I'll take care of it.

Love the server, but you have a script kiddie killing everyone. Happened at 17:05 US pacific time.

yeah saw that in chat when I got back. Pretty sure the player responsible has been banned. Thanks for helping with your report!