MrPozo

I give up trying

That's why there's an edit button. Also, here's another image:

tumblr_lte43r7Pel1qffn56.jpg

So what he is new? What's your point?

Btw. i didnt know how to switch to 3rd person either, as i never played arma before and you call people stupid because of that.

Wow ok, you're really retarded.

Edited by k3lt

Yeah that is good... for the basics. But if you really want to shorten the learning curve, you have to find a ghostly hermit wizardly type to mentor you. We are out there.

Probably, but I think it has its assets if you learn it all by yourself or with another new player. I am enjoying the time scavanging for food and soda cans, eventhough I didnt encountered any humans yet nor do I have any weapons to defend myself.

But guess having a helping hand isnt that bad.

So what he is new? What's your point?

Btw. i didnt know how to switch to 3rd person either, as i never played arma before and you call people stupid because of that.

Wow ok, you're really retarded.

Um. An intelligent person would actually consult the game options and controls prior to playing ANY game. I find it insulting that some people are so incompetent (or just plain dumb). And you call me retarded... Yeah, okay buddy. QQ.

Um. An intelligent person would actually consult the game options and controls prior to playing ANY game. I find it insulting that some people are so incompetent (or just plain dumb). And you call me retarded... Yeah, okay buddy. QQ.

Obvious troll is obvious. Besides that the 4-5 minutes it took me to find the option where the 4-5 minutes I spent finding my handbook.

But I see you allready found someone else who fall for your trolling attempt. Good luck (:.

Obvious troll is obvious. Besides that the 4-5 minutes it took me to find the option where the 4-5 minutes I spent finding my handbook.

But I see you allready found someone else who fall for your trolling attempt. Good luck (:.

lol..? How exactly am I trolling?

I'm all set up. Played alone though. Killed myself for the hell of it. thanks Trolls and all.