MrPozo

I give up trying

Been trying to get DayZ to work for weeks.

I give up. Anyone I ask for help with never help.

I have no clue how to get the game to work.

Tried Play withSIX, Tried DayZ Commander.

none work for me.

Guess I'll wait for standalone.

Sorry to hear so.

- You downloaded Arma 2 and made it run?

- You checked your drivers? (ect. update them they might be outdated)

- Made sure you downloaded the software you use for DayZ for your correct system?

dont give up. This mod is worth to play. and dont waste your 30 bucks, at least try to play Arma II instead

dont give up. This mod is worth to play. and dont waste your 30 bucks, at least try to play Arma II instead

I just want to play DayZ. I like survival more than the Shooter. I seen vids on both. Rather Zombies. Very frustrating to do it though.

It is difficult for me to know what problems you are having. I am sure you already explained to to everyone in the past. What part are you stuck on? The game won't load? The launcher won't let you into a server? The server game keeps kicking you out? The game loads but all the graphics are messed up? How far into the loading process have you gotten?

It is difficult for me to know what problems you are having. I am sure you already explained to to everyone in the past. What part are you stuck on? The game won't load? The launcher won't let you into a server? The server game keeps kicking you out? The game loads but all the graphics are messed up? How far into the loading process have you gotten?

All of the above except. I've never gotten into a game to know if graphic issues. when I load through Play withSIX it acts as if I have wrong version which I don't. With Commander it just doesn't load any game.

All of the above except. I've never gotten into a game to know if graphic issues. when I load through Play withSIX it acts as if I have wrong version which I don't. With Commander it just doesn't load any game.

Does commander show that all versions are updated? Arma/Commander/DayZ? I don't mess with Six anymore, it has some known bugs.

Does commander show that all versions are updated? Arma/Commander/DayZ? I don't mess with Six anymore, it has some known bugs.

Ah was out of date for Commander. Will see if it works after updated.

Ah was out of date for Commander. Will see if it works after updated.

Let me know, but I still think it might be a file issue... though in the past some servers I could not access because Commander was not updated.

Let me know, but I still think it might be a file issue... though in the past some servers I could not access because Commander was not updated.

Worked pretty well. Now i'm just stuck on waiting for character to create.

Thanks Toast. Actually worked. now just gotto figure how to get out of first person.

#boomgoesthedynamite

Each server is different, so the loading time and character creation is different lengths of time for each one, depending on your connection. First person is also server dependent. Hit the Enter key on your Number pad to switch; some servers only have first person. In Commander there is a string of icons which tell you some of the sever settings. If the little character is not highlighted then there is no third person.

Edited by Toastedzen

I suggest goin along with this guide.

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/A_Beginners_Guide

Just started myself like 15 minutes ago, its pitch black and I am probably goin to die soon by starvation or dehydration BUT i lterraly never had this much fun just running through the dark forest. and the music can be kinda spooky at times, eventhough I think music plays random and not situation based.

^ Clearly your first time using a forum-based website too seeing as how you don't know how to quote.

clearly that I missed the quotation because of the image.

Edited by Karon

I suggest goin along with this guide.

http://www.dayzwiki....Beginners_Guide

Yeah that is good... for the basics. But if you really want to shorten the learning curve, you have to find a ghostly hermit wizardly type to mentor you. We are out there.

Edited by Toastedzen

clearly that I missed the quotation because of the image.

That's why there's an edit button. Also, here's another image:

tumblr_lte43r7Pel1qffn56.jpg

Delete commander and sixlauncherand try this http://kodabar.blogs...2-free.html?m=1

That thread lost me at "But it's not easy to get set up." Untrue... with launchers such as Six and Commander. Took me like ten minutes to set up the game initially. Much less time that it would take to read that blog.