Sign in to follow this  
roflmao.haskins@yahoo.com

Looking to trade Mk 48 Mod 0 with around 200 bullets for stuff.

Hi all, I am currently in possession of an Mk 48 Mod 0 Light Machine Gun, that I picked up from a tent in the barn North of Elektro (I'm pretty damn lucky) and I have absolutely no use for it. It is simply too loud. I shoot it literally anywhere but the wilderness, and I have to dispatch 5 more zombies than I should have to!

Now, down to business. I am willing to trade this glorious but unneeded LMG for...

Bizon PP-19 SD with one or two mags

or

M16A4 ACOG

or

M14 AIM

or

basically any M4 variant without those ridiculous iron sights.

M4A3 CCO/M4A1 Holo/M4A1 CCO SD/M4A1 CCO

Other offers welcome, but expect me to say "no" depending on what you say.

As a side note, I am not someone who traps people and takes their loot, you have my word. If we can work out a deal I will honor my side. No skype/cam/mic at the moment due to being poor, sorry.

yea and thats about it m4 sd is way better pvp and zombie killing wise

Bizon are amazing for killing zombies.

Truer words have ne'er been said. Also, I love the Bizon, I love the aesthetics and the sound, recoil, everything about it.

I have a m4cco or Fn Fal with a pair of nvg's for you if you like?

Do you have any ammo for the Fn Fal? If so, I'll definitely consider that. Even though it might be as loud or louder than my LMG, the range negates it.

Bizon are amazing for killing zombies.

Sure, after shooting like ten rounds in their head. It's like the airsoft rifle of the game.

Sure, after shooting like ten rounds in their head. It's like the airsoft rifle of the game.

If you need more than one bullet, you aren't hitting them in the head. It is extremely effective for taking out large amounts of zombies, not to mentioned it is silenced.

Learn to aim.

• Like 1

I have M4A1 CCO SD if you still got the MK 48?

Edited by Rooneye