Sign in to follow this  
SaxtonHale

US 1124 Hackers [D2A] Group

Group going with [D2A] are using admin tools aswell as hacks to kill other players.

9/6/12 time unknown = Several scripts run and kicked by battleye on [D2A] TRANSPORTER1, helicopter teleporting, player [D2A] Transport1 teleporting all [D2A] players across the chernogorsk.

9/7/12 7:30pm pst = Several non [D2A] players killed instantly, followed by admin [D2A] membrane restarting the sever inorder to wipe all items droped.

Go to US 1124 and you can see these guys frequently getting kicked by battleeye for script restrictions.

Lets hope battle-eye gets on its A-game and bans these guys.

Server ip: 64.31.62.98:2322

Edited by SaxtonHale

I am not a server admin but I am a member of [D2A] and the brother of one of our admins. The event on 9/7/12 was a hacker that killed everyone on the server except himself and me (I dc'ed when he teleported to our location and killed [D2A] Membrane). We were all in the lobby talking to each other afterwards, with most of the normal players when membrane reset the server. He did this so that more perminant damage could not be done to the server (IE. hacked crates, thunderdome, hacked vehicles, teleporting legit vehicles).

I am not sure what you are talking about with the 9/6/12 claims. Many of the admins have been kicked by battle eye when they try to log into the game as an admin. As far as we can tell, battle eye is kicking anyone who opens or enters something into the server console (maybe another server's admin can confirm this?).

Anyway, I am sorry you had such a bad experience on our server but it is very new and we are still learning the ropes of server administrating. Also, our server owner and most experienced admin, [D2A] TRANSPORTER1 is in the armed forces and has been overseas recently so we have had to learn to fend for ourselves.

I am not a server admin but I am a member of [D2A] and the brother of one of our admins. The event on 9/7/12 was a hacker that killed everyone on the server except himself and me (I dc'ed when he teleported to our location and killed [D2A] Membrane). We were all in the lobby talking to each other afterwards, with most of the normal players when membrane reset the server. He did this so that more perminant damage could not be done to the server (IE. hacked crates, thunderdome, hacked vehicles, teleporting legit vehicles).

I am not sure what you are talking about with the 9/6/12 claims. Many of the admins have been kicked by battle eye when they try to log into the game as an admin. As far as we can tell, battle eye is kicking anyone who opens or enters something into the server console (maybe another server's admin can confirm this?).

Anyway, I am sorry you had such a bad experience on our server but it is very new and we are still learning the ropes of server administrating. Also, our server owner and most experienced admin, [D2A] TRANSPORTER1 is in the armed forces and has been overseas recently so we have had to learn to fend for ourselves.

I too am a member of D2A and we most definitively do not hack.

And also do you mind posting a list of players online at the time?

If this is the incident I am thinking about,

then part of D2A was in a chopper, other D2A members were on the ground, and one of are members DCed while flying the chopper.

Then we just saw one player after another get killed, which is when I disconnect to the lobby.

When then have another group of friends(not affiliated with D2A) who asked what is going on. We tell them, and we gave them time to go to their bodies while Membrane tried to kick them. When ever he tried to kick the known hacker(only one left alive) he would get battleeye kick.

Again sorry you had a bad experience, and btw what is your in game name, just wondering, not an admin either, but just wondering

-Tai2323

EDIT: For other D2A members, cannot remember other log in or email I used... And at school on laptop so ya...

Edited by Karmasa