Phred0804

Need an extraction!

Hi! I just walked from Cherno up to NEAF without a GPS (got lost a few times), and I'm looking for a quicker way back, down to Cherno or Kamenka/Komorovo area. Heli is preferred, as it's a tad safer than a car, but honestly any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I'm all by myself and just want a quick lift. Idk what is worth trading for that... but I have some STANAG SD rounds if you're interested, as well as a M4A1 that I'd part with.

Thanks!

Phred

Never mind. Stumbled into the wrong hacker's duped stash. GGWP, sniper.

/lock/delete/whatever

Edited by Phred0804

1.) No way, I would never do that

2.) doesn't matter- got killed :P

Step 1. find out where you are and use http://db.dayzwiki.c...=4,74.51,74.51| to find stary sobor from where you are.

step 2. go to stary sobor and loot the ---->Military tent´s<---- as shown red on the map, they spawn atleast 1 military grade weapon and ammo, some medical supplies aswell and other usefull stuff.

Step 3. get sniped in the face from some ashole on the hill.

Goodluck! :D

P.S go onto a low populated server to have the best odds of finding something aswell as surviving, aswell i found a UAZ car took some reparing to get it started but there are lots of gaarages and sheds where wheels and engines and other stuff spawns, hope this helps :)

EDIT: when you start it says what city/village you spawn in remember where you spawn so you can find out where on the map you are!

Edited by zappyspocket