IamMad

Banned for double character spawn ?? omg.

Happened on DE 2883

Since pictures are better than text, here is a self explainatory story :

132l3.png

132lo.png

"wee found an easily repaired truck too best day ever"

132lV.png

annnnddd. 132m6.png

most frustrating dayz experience ever. i mean come on i waited so long to get this to happen and i get banned because of a freaking bug. Even if i get unbanned the truck won't be here anymore in one hour max, and the worst is that i started putting my stuff in the truck before getting kicked. seriously..... no wonder people spawn weapons and vehicles.

Edit : I don't think it's a butthurt admin move since the first time I got kicked for the same reason and he didn't know I was stalking him...

Edited by IamMad

The difference between bug and cheat is to hard to seperate.

Sorry, i don't trust no more strange things. Reason: A mate of me ( Shizo) found that place after 3 days life time of my server:

http://www.itmare.de/dayz/cheater.JPG

and

http://www.itmare.de/dayz/cheater1.JPG

Makarov SD? Revolver Gold? The biggest Camp ever? 4 Coyote Backpacks? Sure...

I could puke if i see that. If i can catch a cheater in reallife i put his damn head in a toilet and flush 5 minutes.

Great thing, that BE works so fine to prevent this shit.

I didnt pay 25 € per month for this.

And your Nick was double Time on the Server, that is curious, isnt it? Your ban is deleted, but plz don't be pissed on the system or on me if something get worse. I hope BE or another Anticheat Tool can protect the honest players in future.

Have fun ;)

PS: Your heady on me was a nice shot :)

Edited by Abgematzt
  • Like 1

Thanks dude. But you gotta admit there are reasons to get pissed after something like that happens. Worst thing is, as I mentionned on my first post I started loading my SD mags + my smoke grenades onto the truck before getting banned. I'll just have to find another helicopter crash site I guess.