shane@teknacity.net

Denalb US1 Private Hive Whitelist Signups [Now Active]

First off, go to this forum post and thank these guys for making the whitelist for our private hives. http://dayzmod.com/f...-to-the-rescue/

In order to start the war against scripters. I'm going to be starting a signup sheet to get added to the whitelist on my server. The whitelist will prevent anyone from joining the server without their GUID being added to the list first.

There is an easy method to get started that I will post step by step for you.

Step 1: Join Denalb US1 Chicago (v1.7.2.6/build 96584) [Private Hive|Veteran|CH:ON|3DP:ON] Only Daytime - Hosted by Denalb

Step 2: Post your ingame name on here and I will add you to the whitelist. Your GUID will have been saved to my server's database when you joined.

It's really that simple.

If you already know your GUID, just post it below and I will get you added to the whitelist.

As always hit me up with any questions via the following:

DayZ Forums PM: denalb

Reddit: denalb

GTalk: denalb@teknacity.net

E-mail: denalb@teknacity.net

Twitter: @DenalbHive

Edited by Denalb
  • Like 1

Well, if joins from the past count (I was playing on your server last week I believe), then add Ipurgepeople to the whitelist, please.

Reason I stopped playing there though wasn't the scriptors but the absolutely unplayable lag that was occurring (15 minutes for zombies to spawn, another 10 minutes after that for items). So unless this issue was resolved, I won't be playing much there, sadly.

Well, if joins from the past count (I was playing on your server last week I believe), then add Ipurgepeople to the whitelist, please.

Reason I stopped playing there though wasn't the scriptors but the absolutely unplayable lag that was occurring (15 minutes for zombies to spawn, another 10 minutes after that for items). So unless this issue was resolved, I won't be playing much there, sadly.

I don't have you in the database. Can you please join the server again? You don't have to play, just join and disconnect if needed. (This also hints to me that you played on the server very early in it's life and you will probably have a better experience now.)

Last week I was having many issues getting everything tweaked and running smoothly. I have done many updates since then and the lag has died down incredibly. There are still some issues with loading times (5 minutes to load in) once the server gets full, but that is an issue with the private hive software that is out of my control.

Edited by Denalb

Hi there, I haven't yet joined your server so my username or guid won't be in your logs. Should have time to join tomorrow.

My username is MartyTron, Thanks much

Soupee, have been on a few times in the past few days. Would LOVE to be a bit more sheltered from the cheats. :)

Added

Thanks, the server ran great while playing but the load times were mind bogglingly long. Not sure what causes that, but other than that it seemed solid.

Thanks, the server ran great while playing but the load times were mind bogglingly long. Not sure what causes that, but other than that it seemed solid.

The private hive has that issue right now. The longer the server is running, the longer the load times get. It seems the update that came out today to the private hive files has made it a little worse though. Best advice is to catch it shortly after a restart. It happens every 4 hours at 4/8/12 a/pm PST.

Hi there, just logged in a few minutes ago. I'm going under the highly creative name Matthew

Thanks

I would like to play on your server aswell, oh well I already do but... well, Holdt is my name. A lovley server and a alot of great people on it aswell, keep it up mate.

ive been playing a bit on your server as well, been good times

ign is "pidian"

I would like to play on your server aswell, oh well I already do but... well, Holdt is my name. A lovley server and a alot of great people on it aswell, keep it up mate.

Added