Sign in to follow this  
BaitedHook

Can we have better kevlars or at least let us find it?

since the rise of hostile players i think there should be better protection. let people find kevlars /better kevlars. maybe make it in tiers like backpack too.

Given that players can survive multiple shots, I'd say we're already wearing kevlar vests...

What do you want to be, a tank?

i just found a night vision goggle like 1 day ago and now im so paranoid about everything and just live in the woods now afraid to log in and play.....

You play to win the game!

i just found a night vision goggle like 1 day ago and now im so paranoid about everything and just live in the woods now afraid to log in and play.....

lol, it's called 'golden handcuffs'.. Grats on nightvision, and sorry you will not enjoy the game until you lose them. :rolleyes:

whats so wrong about a rare item like a kevlar vest, which let you surive shots in the chest from makarov-akm(3-1) but throw you on the ground and broke a bone(only rifle) when you should be dead?

So People could still kill you pretty easy.

But when you got friends around you're probably not lost.

Body shots already take several hits to kill people.

whats so wrong about a rare item like a kevlar vest' date=' which let you surive shots in the chest from makarov-akm(3-1) but throw you on the ground and broke a bone(only rifle) when you should be dead?

So People could still kill you pretty easy.

But when you got friends around you're probably not lost.

[/quote']

well I died often to a sniper, who 1 hitted me in the chest.

and I also think, that an akm kills you with 1 shot too.

I dunno, making life less fragile lessens the care you take with your character.

well I died often to a sniper' date=' who 1 hitted me in the chest.

[/quote']

I would like it, when the game would be even harder, i don't want to keep characters alive.

I just point out, that it would prefer playing in a group, because when you found such a vest and you got some friends and a guy shoots you with his akm in the chest you're not immeadiedly dead.

You're teammates could finish the enemy and you would be save.

When you alone, the guy will walk up to you and finish you with a headshot, because you're knocked down.

A vest could also need 3 Inventory slots and there could be different types of vests which protect good or bad.

well I died often to a sniper' date=' who 1 hitted me in the chest.

[/quote']

Depends on caliber really... with 5.56 you can take multiple shots (head excluded), but 12.7 will kill you even if it just scratches you.

7.62x51 round to the chest leaves bruises. We have half foot thick kevlar as it is. Why do you need more?

I dunno' date=' making life less fragile lessens the care you take with your character.

well I died often to a sniper, who 1 hitted me in the chest.

but dont you take more care of your life when you have something very valuable? (i.e. Kevlar vest?)

Guys. We are already wearing kevlar/steel plates (Many pounds of the stuff. Youre a walking vehicle). If taking a 7.62 to the chest and leaving little more than a bruise is normal for you, youre going to become a test subject soon.