Sign in to follow this  
Dunky10000

looking to partner up

Hey guys, I'm usually a lone wolf, and this game is sooo much different with a partner to play with. So, im looking to have someone tag along with me.

You must be mature, and at least 16. sorry to the young ins, but in general, you all are a lot more untrustworthy at first. Older people can be dicks too, but are easier to trust,

I live in the Eastern Time zone (Indiana more specifically) and would like someone who plays daily. I can only play mon, weds, fri, and sunday, depending on my work schedule.

Please, just dont be an ass and just kill me when me meet. Sure, its just a game, but there is still no reason to be an ass about this.

You can add me on steam: datrombonedude

Thanks guys!

One more thing, im not interested in clans atm

hit me up man, i've been lurking in elektro trying to find someone to buddy up with, ill add u, and when i'm on next, (probably tonight) ill check if ur on!

I'm sure that i will at some point, but its orth just mentioning.

and im playing with someone atm guys, ill try to catch with you guys, so you can keep adding me, and ill see you soon then

I too am in need of someone to join me in jolly cooperation.

If you want to, add me on Steam @ evilmrfritz. I'm 21, mature, and right over in Ohio.