Fabis94

Confused about the game

1. Why can I see some people talking in the side chat, but I can't do it? When I skip channels I only have Group, Vehicle and Direct, but I see people talking in Global and Side.

2. Why sometimes I enter a server that should have nighttime, but I have Daytime for it?

1. Because u run beta patch i think. there are only those channels available.

2. The time is based on the server time, where the server is at.

Some servers run unusual server times to allow their members to experience day/night gameplay at times that work better for their schedules.

Beta patch users can not use server-wide chat. If you can't select those channels, that's most likely why.

1. Beta patches remove the Side Chat (unless the server specifically says otherwise) Will be forced OFF soon so people are encouraged to use actual talking (voice and text) instead of using telepathic mind conversations.

2. Depends on the server - there is also a bug where players see different times of day. You may be on day while others on night. And vice versa.

Ok also why when I got shot a few times I couldn't stand up? Is it indeded or a bug? My character did like stand up for a second, but fell right back down.