Sign in to follow this  
syscocyr

Keep spawning in with bandit head

Every time i log in a spawn with a bandit head and -20000 humanity and after while i get the basic Surviver skin and still

-20000 humanity is there away to fix it?

Humanity as well as skin changing is very buggy at the moment

You can try Dayz commander and roll back to 1.7.2.4 and go back to 2.5 or whatever your version is on. You will get beached though.

im pretty sure that the humanity is supposed to stay with you and not the character, it depicts your play style and not just what you played on one charecter.

im pretty sure that the humanity is supposed to stay with you and not the character, it depicts your play style and not just what you played on one charecter.

I don't think that's right at all. At least, it shouldn't be.

humanity is linked with your account and not your character so you cant be nice in one life and get the hero skin, then be a bandit in the next life

You killed people, people got your humanity down

??? = You are fucked.

All that KoS gameplay is coming back to bite you in the ass. That's what.

You chose to kill people, and now have consequences for your actions. Now you're going to have to actually decide if someone is worth shooting or not, as it makes you an instant target to everyone else. It's a fantasy thing, getting the bandit skin slapped on you, but the KoS is also fantasy, so it evens out.

I spawned with a bandit head and after an hour of travel my screen hiccupped and my bandit wrap came off automatically and I was back dressed in survivor outfit

I want a bandit skin, I think it looks cool, even if everyone says it's the worst look evar.