Sign in to follow this  
MakeThemListen

New player, anyone wanna roll together?

Hey guys, installing the game as we speak. Been wanting to play for a while, and just finished my new PC a few weeks back so I figured I would give it a shot. Fresh blood for all you merciless bastards. I'm going to play probably all night tonight, anyone want to team up with a newbie for a bit? I learn pretty quick and have been playing games for almost 30 years, I'll try not to be completely useless.

I'm 30 years old and I really would only like to play with other mature adults. Gonna drink some beers, too.

Well, any invitations or friend requests would be appreciated, I don't really know anyone who plays personally. I'll probably be trying to log on around 7pm Central or so., I'll check the thread back periodically.

Steam: MakeThemListen

Hey man welcome to the party. Me and another guy play pretty regular. Im 28 and only been playing dayz for about 3 weeks . Im tryibg to get a group together to rebuild some vehicles. You're welcome to add me on Skype @ zomb1an. I'm on nights all weekend so I'll only be on durring the day, but after that itll be pretty often. Hit me up whenever you want and maybe we can hook up in game.

Hey. I have been playing dayz for about a month or so. Would enjoy teaming up with you as long as you don't hit me with an axe :P

I'll check this later to see what you say :)

Hey. I have been playing dayz for about a month or so. Would enjoy teaming up with you as long as you don't hit me with an axe :P

I'll check this later to see what you say :)

Yeah man, add me:

Steam: MakeThemListen

Hey guys, I've been faciniated by this game for quite a while now. I've watched some streams, video guides, I did some Arma II boot camp turtorials to learn the basics about the game etc.

Though this is a "standalone" survival horror game and you "can't trust anyone", I would like to group up with some people cause I can't handle this high learning curve on my own.

I'm 21 years old, from Belgium but I understand English perfectly and I speak it quite good aswel.

Add me and let's pwn some zombies!

I just got the game yesterday. Also looking to team up. 28yrs old. PM me on here ill join a skype/vent or whatever

Steam: strict_flow

invite send makethemlisten

Edited by strict_flow

I have no idea where I am. Do you need someone else to give you a blood transfusion? I need blood and I have a blood bag but can't use it. Complete noob

yes. someone else needs to give you the transfusion. when you start the game, look at the bottom right corner. the 2nd name is the name of the closest city to you. that should help everyone figure out where they are. if anyone wants to join me, add me on steam : underdog1121

good luck everyone :)

Hey guys, I've been looking for a group to run with and I was wondering if I could hook up with you guys. I play mostly nights throughout the week and during the day.

Add me on Steam: evilmrfritz

Thanks.