timskijwalker (DayZ)

Welcome to DayZ (A trailer for DayZ)

This is pretty fucking awesome! I made this account to tell you, thats how awesome i think it is.

Im gonna use this to win more friends over to DayZ.

This is pretty fucking awesome! I made this account to tell you' date=' thats how awesome i think it is.

Im gonna use this to win more friends over to DayZ.

[/quote']

That is really cool to hear!

thanks for letting me know,

trailer passed 50K views, i am really blown away by this result

awesomely epic video man i liked it :> I made a dayZ Trailer for my channel with some 28 dayz later soundtrack behind it :] not quite as talented as yours though :P

How long u been video editting for?

lemme know what u think

awesomely epic video man i liked it :> I made a dayZ Trailer for my channel with some 28 dayz later soundtrack behind it :] not quite as talented as yours though :P

How long u been video editting for?

lemme know what u think

sorry for my late reply... (nice video btw)

this video took me about 2 weeks of preparing/editting which is not that long for me personally.

The text effects are edited templates... I started making videos 3-4 years ago and you can see them all on my channel (basically all SWTOR videos)

you can see a big learning curve when looking there especially when you compare my first video to my latest.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, if you wish to know more or want help please send me a PM ;D

sorry for my late reply... (nice video btw)

this video took me about 2 weeks of preparing/editting which is not that long for me personally.

The text effects are edited templates... I started making videos 3-4 years ago and you can see them all on my channel (basically all SWTOR videos)

you can see a big learning curve when looking there especially when you compare my first video to my latest.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, if you wish to know more or want help please send me a PM ;D

Thanks for the reply man and congrats on your success on your video. You really deserve it :) Any of the editting methods u used would be of great use to me, any tutorials or anything would be great. I'm always looking to improve my editting, hopefully so i can make a great video like yours some day :) Honestly mate I watched that again today and it still gave me goosebumps... again awesome job man

• Like 1