Sign in to follow this  
PoisonedAl

Has the map changed? (Church in Pogo now open)

I might be wrong but I thought you couldn't go into the church in Pogo. I was chasing a scrub that I think Alt-F4ed on me when I noticed the doors open on the church. I was pretty sure you couldn't get into that one before but you can now.

Is that new or has it always been like that and I'm an idiot?

If I'm not an idiot (in this case at least), has anywhere else changed? I didn't read any map changes in the patch notes but it was a big patch.

Edited by PoisonedAl

Pogo as in Pogorevka? That ones always been open.

Yeah I kinda guessed "I'm an idiot" was the most likely option. I always thought churches outside of the two main cities were shut. I usually avoid Pogo as I thought it wasn't worth the risk, but I was greifing a newbie. He was standing in an open field like an idiot, tossing smoke 'nades at zeds and not watching his back at all. So I snuck right up behind him, shouted "BOO!" and unloaded a shotgun right over his head. He freaked and ran. Chased him into Pogo but he Alt-4Fed on me and then I noticed the church. Now I know it's open I'll pass by then again more often.

/cool story bro

About half the churches in game are open. If you look at them and see the main spire and two smaller ones on the front you can go in it. The ones with only the 1 small spire or the ones painted yellow you can't go in.

About half the churches in game are open. If you look at them and see the main spire and two smaller ones on the front you can go in it. The ones with only the 1 small spire or the ones painted yellow you can't go in.

Thanks for the tip. I don't usually hang around the mid sized towns unless they have a supermarket (too many zombies, not enough loot), but I'll keep an eye out now.