Sign in to follow this  
R4inbowcow

Battle Eye bans help ?!

Ok, so ill cut to the chase. my cd key got stolen and i received the ban #3065, so i was devastated due to my loss. Me, being addicted to dayz, buys another copy. Guess what? Ban #d1b7. If anyone can help me with the second ban it would be great, because this game has scammed me 30$ (Note: I never got to even play before i was banned)

Extra info: For the cd key stealer, i damaged the file and permanatly deleted it before buying Arma again.

AKA Run new steam as admin & Done lol....

and if not ur raped more cd key stealers ;D what u downloaded? Arma 2 *** on youtube?

Edited by Jemoeder

The game did not scam you, your stupidity did. You chose to download cheats because you are terrible at games so do not try to pass the blame on BIS or BE.

I'm guessing you bought the CD Key off a hacker, as to get your key stolen you would have had to have been trying to get your hands on a hack and those people love selling the keys they steal from you guys. They even sell the same keys to multiple people! Have fun with your bans.

I'm guessing you bought the CD Key off a hacker, as to get your key stolen you would have had to have been trying to get your hands on a hack and those people love selling the keys they steal from you guys. They even sell the same keys to multiple people! Have fun with your bans.

No, dumbass i bought it from steam.