Sign in to follow this  
R4inbowcow

Battle Eye bans help ?!

Ok, so ill cut to the chase. my cd key got stolen and i received the ban #3065, so i was devastated due to my loss. Me, being addicted to dayz, buys another copy. Guess what? Ban #d1b7. If anyone can help me with the second ban it would be great, because this game has scammed me 30$ (Note: I never got to even play before i was banned)

Extra info: For the cd key stealer, i damaged the file and permanatly deleted it before buying Arma again.

You tried to download cheats and got cheated. Sounds like instant karma to me.

As far as help, you can help yourself to a big bowl of "cry me a river".

• Like 3

Hey, idiot, i didnt ask for an apeal, i asked for help from other people. can YOU read?

How the hell do you expect a random forum reader to help you get you ban reversed? This is handled by Battleye staff EXCLUSIVELY.

• Like 1

Ok, so ill cut to the chase. my cd key got stolen and i received the ban #3065, so i was devastated due to my loss. Me, being addicted to dayz, buys another copy. Guess what? Ban #d1b7. If anyone can help me with the second ban it would be great, because this game has scammed me 30$ (Note: I never got to even play before i was banned)

Extra info: For the cd key stealer, i damaged the file and permanatly deleted it before buying Arma again.

Get your key from steam and o no one other than steam then you want have a problem