jonnykronik

1.7.2.6 not working host altitude

HELP PLEASE!!!!! we are also gettin the incorrect version error since 1.7.2.6 server update im trying to find these hive files apparently needed but cannot find it PLEASE HELP!!!!!

• Like 1

We are working on this now, should work very soon. We will send an email out when it is ready.

I have to say hostaltitude i do not recommend to ANYONE we are a week behind every other host for dayz let alone 80% of providers did the hive update with it. Whats going on here hostaltitude i wait for a reply through my control panel and i get quicker replys through damage control on the forums HAH what a coincidence. Get it FIXED and actually give some feedback to your customers here other than doing damage control. Get ANTIHAX going NOOB providers !!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!

• Like 1

I do like there service and the price is good. I would be nice to see a faster response for any problems. The help just is not there when i need it.

• Like 1

I will agree with you good service (pings and load times are great) but the service and response time isnt even close to up to par. I have to complain about this after all if we dont they'll never know its a problem. My guess is they got a worker slackin off giving them bad rep for all we know this could be just a hiccup.

Our server provider ALWAYS responds within 10 minutes, but average i'd say is 2-3 mins. Server hosts are GAME!DE. The only complaint i have is that we dont get optional update to latest patch, they just do it! Would be nice to have control of what version we want to be running. For example this latest patch would not have been my choice to update so soon.

Yep, I am waiting on the new hive files too. Be patient people, you chose to go with the host who had the lowest price for the specs, this is what you get.

Yah we have that option to wait but its not really helpful when we dont even get an option to update to it lol

Yep, I am waiting on the new hive files too. Be patient people, you chose to go with the host who had the lowest price for the specs, this is what you get.

I chose them because at the time it was one of the few choices we had. Now there are so many hosts out there to turn to, but I like to stick to what I know. They provide excellent servers, just not the best support. However, I won't let just a few hiccups sway me from using their services. I just wish they'd hire some more techies :)

same here! awesome servers they need to hire more techs for sure. and likewise they were one of few when i got my server.

same here wtf...

Please send me an email as well when you get this fix working, waiting all day please hurry up.

Edited by seeinred

I see that they added hive 0.74 or whatever in the updates, so I'm trying it out now.. will post results

Updated with 1.7.2.6. 96584 and hive 0.7.4. Every time I start up the server it immediately goes offline again.

Updated with 1.7.2.6. 96584 and hive 0.7.4. Every time I start up the server it immediately goes offline again.

Did this too. Stopped server. Updated to the same. Tryed starting server and get 'error' :(