Sign in to follow this  
hoggy2121

To the UK 123 Sniper who killed the bandits in Cherno

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I spawned in on the top of Cherno industrial after a little bit of successful bandit hunting with an AK-74 the other night to hear flies. Climbed down the ladder, found a dead body. Looted a couple of AKM mags, hid body. Was a dead bandit. Flies continued to buzz, so i went down another level. Two more dead guys, a bandit and a survivor. Had a quick check of the bandit.

Oh dear god. GPS, NVGs, Rangefinder, M14 Aim, DMR mags, M9SD with 5 mags, all the tools...

You may of shot those dudes who were bandits, and i have no problem with that, but i was slightly annoyed that you shot the Hero skinned player named 'The Medic' who was looting their bodies.

Saying that though, when i came back a half hour later I was rather happy you didnt shoot me again. Thanks for killing a Bandit and giving me my first set of NVGs, my first GPS, and my first rangefinder, as well as my first M14 and second M9SD since i started playing.

If i find you in-game, have some beans.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I spawned in on the top of Cherno industrial after a little bit of successful bandit hunting with an AK-74 the other night to hear flies. Climbed down the ladder, found a dead body. Looted a couple of AKM mags, hid body. Was a dead bandit. Flies continued to buzz, so i went down another level. Two more dead guys, a bandit and a survivor. Had a quick check of the bandit.

Oh dear god. GPS, NVGs, Rangefinder, M14 Aim, DMR mags, M9SD with 5 mags, all the tools...

You may of shot those dudes who were bandits, and i have no problem with that, but i was slightly annoyed that you shot the Hero skinned player named 'The Medic' who was looting their bodies.

Saying that though, when i came back a half hour later I was rather happy you didnt shoot me again. Thanks for killing a Bandit and giving me my first set of NVGs, my first GPS, and my first rangefinder, as well as my first M14 and second M9SD since i started playing.

If i find you in-game, have some beans.

• Like 1