I'm turning over a new leaf. I want to become a medic for all those who need help. I have the right gear. I'm a hospital on wheels. My other posts were about clans and getting revenge on clans and stuff. I just want to help out. I'm doing the opposite of what I was before. I need approvals to become official. So if anyone needs help, I'll go where ever you are. Just give me some time to figure out a route and transprtation time. I'm hiking so it might take a while. I'm working on getting a bus or something. Maybe even a Huey!

Skype is InsaneGamer8

Tell me your location and I'll let you know when I can make it there.

At least 3 people guys! Please approve after you get the help.

Id be willing to help with medic work as well. I got a large collection of medical supplies. Also if anyone wants to loot some hospitals to collect more supplies let me know.

I'd be interested in helping out. I have a mic and have a decent pack for hauling medical stuff around.

Guys if you want to join in with the quest... add me on skype and we can all go. I died by my own satchel charge. I need to loot cherno for a decent backpack and the hosptial for the basic stuff.

Skype is InsaneGamer8

Name on skype Insane Gamer

If you need more rescues, I need Blood and a drink. I can repay with some weapons, I've sent a skype invite.

Gentlemen, I believe I can help you.

I have a few Coyote packs I'd be willing to give to you, if you're going to help for the greater good!

phd.wright is my Skype name, I'm not into the medic thing myself, but I will provide you with necessary equipment for hauling and moving things!

(also have camoflauge, I'll throw it in as a bonus)