Sign in to follow this  
Benzh

Looking for Team/Group.

I have tried to be nice but for me its impossible. That sudden urge you get where you seem someone just to empty a few sniper shoots into their face or spray em down with you're machine gun. I can't take it no more, no more Mr nice guy. Im fairly new to DayZ, been playing a week or two total but i have the basics down and im now looking for a group of individuals like myself to roll around Cheranus with. I am looking at doing the whole Youtube thing so joining people who also record gameplay would be a bonus. Just some information below about me.

Ben

UK

Teamspeak

Let me know if you're interested.

Edited by Benzh
  • Like 1

Im getting a clan together with a few others and my brothers. I have a vent server we can use and would very much enjoy spilling the blood of survivors with you. Pm me and i will give you the vent info. I be on in a few hrs then for the rest of the week end.

Yea man i need to find a group too! Im tired of running solo and finding myself surrounded by like 10 guys

My steam : TheZombifiedGamer

In game dayz name:Shadow

Hey chrisreynolds743....how many people do you guys have?

Hey, name is James, 16 and UK, been playing for a few months now, i know what i'm doing, I'd love to play with a group since solo sucks ass

Steam: JamesForTW