Sign in to follow this  
bradallen1@hotmail.co.uk

Please help in the sea

so ive been tp into the sea at cords 999 999 full blood no broken bones no way of getting back to land but swimming for days i guess my only option is to hack and tp back to shore i dont know what to do ??? someone plz help :(

Could try asking on TS3 server for assistance if you know roughly which direction off the coast you are. We have some guys with choppers that may fly out and pick you up or kill you if you prefer. Got the lads online now, teamspeak server is here www.bsbnetwork.com/servers

• Like 2

Could try asking on TS3 server for assistance if you know roughly which direction off the coast you are. We have some guys with choppers that may fly out and pick you up or kill you if you prefer. Got the lads online now, teamspeak server is here www.bsbnetwork.com/servers

Top marks to this man and his clan! :thumbsup:

Top marks to this man and his clan! :thumbsup:

Cheers fella. Are you a real Geordie then? I'm Hartlepool just down the coast from Newcastle and most of the core of our clan is based in the North East .

ive got gps i can tell you my exact coords trying to join ts now

Good stuff. Speak to Robbo and tell him Box sent you. Be patient though they may be in the middle of something.

Cheers fella. Are you a real Geordie then? I'm Hartlepool just down the coast from Newcastle and most of the core of our clan is based in the North East .

Yes i'm a real Geordie.

Don't live in Newcastle anymore though, Live down South in Brighton now.

Lived here for 12 yrs. Still go back to Newcastle every other year though.

Edited by GeordieMarv