Sign in to follow this  
Drysse

Hacker made me fly

So, I just logged on to my character, which was last at Krutoy Cap, then magicly spawns in Cherno.. Well. No biggie, but I did have a full repaired bus and took me alot of time fixing it.. since it stood in middle of Elektro. Well.. Then in Cherno I decide to take a walk thru the fire house and supermarket.. When I did loot those places, a Hacker came by, flying. He then said, "Hello there, want to go flying?" and before I knew it I was flying UPWARDS and only Up.. Couldn't go down. And I couldn't abort since this hacker dude made sure for that, then I decided.. Lol, Alt+F4 lolz.. But then I died, in the air.. over the sea..

All this happened at 15:15 - 15:18 on FR #1 - NO LAG - FAST RESPAWN etc. .. Time is GMT +1. Hacker was called.. --> Captain TrollFace <--

I lost my Ghillie (in backpack), Alice pack, M4A3 7 mags, AK-74 Kobra 4 mags, Revolver 4 mags and so on.. Had some good gear, and really hope you can give it back, or atleast get this .... sry my language, fucker banned.K

Thanks,

// Drysse

Edited by Drysse

And now I log in to find out I'm dead... Seriously?! Come on. You gotta do something, I'm wasting time looting just to log in dead

welcome to day z, get used to it.

Crying and complaining wont get you anywhere, nobody is going to do anything about this guy.