Oliolia

Can not update 1.7.2.6?!

Hello

i cant update DayZ to 1.7.2.6.

With the "Play with SIXLauncher" nothing happens, there it says DayZ is version 1.7.2.5.

If I Launch it with SIX, in the Main Menu it says Arma is Version 1.62.96584 and DayZ Version 1.7.2.5.

I can join 1.7.2.5 Severs.

If i Install it with drag and drop in the "addon"-folder, nothing happens at the Version of Dayz or Arma.

BUT if i launch Arma2CO with Steam, it says Dayz is Version 1.7.2.6, but Arma is Version 95248, and i cant join a lot of Servers...

What should i do to fix everything?

I Hope you can help me!

i have this too, it launchs it with the right version, but then there is no debug-monitor, and the main menu is not the same...and i was very wounded and then the bleedings and so on werent there and i had full blood and so on...

SixLauncher always waits a bit until the update is legit & working correctly and giving people time to hear about it so admins can change their servers first to the new update, THEN it releases it to everyone using SixLauncher, mostly around a week later

I used the DayZ commander and says im all up to date. The server is running a 98046 Build and a Version of 1.62.96584. The main menu of DayZ says i have a version of 1.62.95248. I ran updates with DayZ Commander and it wouldnt bring me up to the right version of the server. So either Im doing it wrong or something. A manual patch link or a Manual Patch database link to find the right one would be awesome. The map is Lingor and yes the lingor map is installed via Dayz Commander.